1.    #1  
    is there a way to make a slider only take up, let's say, half of the width of the screen? can i set it to be 160 pixels wide? thanks!
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    slider? That's hardwaren

can you just et a screen stretcher to make screen bigger?
  3.    #3  
    my bad. clarification: slider widget.
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    You may be able to put it in a div that is only 160px wide. It might be helpful to see if you can do it in Ares using the hbox container to stack controls horizontally, and then inspect it (if you can get the inspector to work!)

I have my own issues/challenges with layout I'm trying to figure out. The layout of the mojo widgets seems way too hard to tweak to your liking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    slider? That's hardwaren

can you just et a screen stretcher to make screen bigger?
    I knew what he meant, but that still made me laugh.
  6.    #6  
    wrapping in a div didn't work. here's a screen shot - notice how the knob is out of the div, and the width of the slider goes beyond the screen. not cool. anyone out there find a solution? thanks!

Follow me on Twitter
    Cubix
    I just built a color edit dialog too, I used the following css to resize my slider widgets:
    Code:
    #colorDialog * .palm-row-wrapper > .title > .palm-slider > .palm-slider-background {
    	margin-top: 20px;
    	margin-left: 80px;
    	margin-right: 80px;
    	width: auto;
    }
    The above code centers the slider and allows it to resize when you rotate the screen.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by unfairSurprisery View Post
    The above code centers the slider and allows it to resize when you rotate the screen.
    thanks! that's perfect. i'm pretty sucky with CSS (other than the basic basics). how do i use the #. i'm used to just .classname{} and just identifying the class in the scene html.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Cubix
    # indicates an id. In my code I put a div tag with colorDialog as the id around the contents if my dialog