1.    #1  
    Wii Controller Demo gets active, Android and Wiimote handle Donkey Kong on video -- Engadget

Some one should make this happen if at all possible. This would be great!
    It looks like adding additional bluetooth stacks are planned to be included in the fall update. Currently it would take a lot of work, but could be included or easily done if palm extends our selection of stacks.
    Yes this would be cool.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    It looks like adding additional bluetooth stacks are planned to be included in the fall update. Currently it would take a lot of work, but could be included or easily done if palm extends our selection of stacks.
    I was wondering if there would be some sort of issue with the currently available bluetooth profiles.

Think if a web OS tablet does come out using you Wii Remote to game on it would be pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by beantastic View Post
    I was wondering if there would be some sort of issue with the currently available bluetooth profiles.
    There would not, considering the stack only contains the basic of basic stereo and headset profiles.

Internals has done a little research into putting a new stack into the phone, you can see their research and progress here:

New Bluetooth - WebOS Internals

As you may imagine this is a very complex process and I would expect the official update it come before any headway is really made.