Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I hope HP and Palm are paying attention. It appears that Palm could make more revenue if they gave away the phone and then asked us to donate in appreciation...
    +1 for this quote, +5 to the telethon!

Total: $840
    Phones -> Motorola i60c, i80, i215, i730, i880(maroon), Samsung Instinct(SPH-M800), Palm Pre

Palm Devices ->3com Palm III, Palm m100, m130, m500, Zire 71, PalmOne Zire 72, LifeDrive, Palm Pre

My Donation: $25
    Total: $865

Thank you WebOS Internals!!!

--bitshifter1001
    Last edited by bitshifter1001; 05/10/2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: fixed total
    You sent a payment of $6.00 USD to Rod Whitby, Transaction ID: 2SN59456GM790852S
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    $835
    How many Diggs now?
    thats $871!
    DIGG THIS!! The more press the better! You can log in with your facebook account so you don't need to register to do this either! As of this post, there are only 23 diggs
    WebOS Internals "Telethon" #webOS #Palm #HP #Palm Pre/Pixi
    Phones -> Motorola i60c, i80, i215, i730, i880(maroon), Samsung Instinct(SPH-M800), Palm Pre

Palm Devices ->3com Palm III, Palm m100, m130, m500, Zire 71, PalmOne Zire 72, LifeDrive, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    As far as the next person to do a "Telethon" for, I say we choose Jason. He is one individual with one donate button, and his Canuck Software is responsible for a massive amount of goodness (about a gazillion patches/apps, etc., plus WOSQI and webOSRU). What do you guys think?
    +1 without a doubt. We should show our love for Canuck Software as well. Heck, without it, we wouldnt have OTA with Preware, right?

I would be willing to donate to a 2nd 'telethon'.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    How many Diggs now?
    24 diggs, digg must be new for many....

$871

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    24 diggs, digg must be new for many....

$871
    I was asking about DIGGS, not bucks...
    +19 that makes it $890 and +1 Digg, that makes 25 Diggs

Glad that I read this thread before the Euro plunged even deeper. Another week of this crisis-mania/eurogeddon and I could not afford to buy the $$ for that donation ;-)

And I am really looking forward to being thanked by Cantaffordid.

Cheers
    when i start my job in june, i'll have $ to donate, its amazing too see you guys raising so much money for internalz, it looks like the $1000 goal will be obliterated....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    when i start my job in june, i'll have $ to donate, its amazing too see you guys raising so much money for internalz, it looks like the $1000 goal will be obliterated....

$1000? I think the OP made a typo and left off a zero. LOL
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I just added $10 to the pot, that makes it an even $900!
    $10 more to the pot. A gadget is not the best by the hardware or software but by the people who use and develop it. You people, you make me happy. Greetings from Spain.
    $910 Total now after CptOx
    Makin' it rain with $20 towards internals. That makes it $930...almost there guys, keep it coming
    This post is the official $1000 mark. There have been some donations which weren't listed in this thread, but I've included them in the tally.

More details about how we plan to share this first $1K and any other amounts raised during the telethon amongst the wider homebrew developer community in a follow-up post to come ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    At this point I'd like to call attention to and congratulate runukraine (the OP) on starting this thread and Greg Mair and his awesome idea to set a defined goal!
    $15. Thanks for the hard work.
  19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    At this point I'd like to call attention to and congratulate runukraine (the OP) on starting this thread and Greg Mair and his awesome idea to set a defined goal!
    I'm in disbelief at how quickly this was accomplished by our community... Hell of a job people... Feel free to keep going...

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    More details about how we plan to share this first $1K and any other amounts raised during the telethon amongst the wider homebrew developer community in a follow-up post to come ...

-- Rod
    I can't wait to hear more on this... as people have pointed out there's a lot of people who work hard to make our phone's better who aren't part of WebOS Internals... Love that you are trying to bring them into the fold on this.

Just for the sake of curiosity, how does this compare to donations received in an average day?
    $10
    That makes the new total $1010!!!
    :-)
    (sorry for the late donation)

EDIT: oops, maybe it's $1025 now?
    Last edited by rogerkang; 05/10/2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: new info
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast