Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 609
  1. imex99's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    #101  
    $735


    Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

    #WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
  2. ght
    ght is offline
    ght's Avatar
    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #102  
    $735 after tiny2nz
  3. OrR
    OrR is offline
    OrR's Avatar
    Posts
    82 Posts
    #103  
    25$ donated, total is now probably at 760$.
  4. #104  
    Hi there

    I just got my first Palm Pre here a few days back (although used) but am loving it it and the software the Webos internals provide.

    Donated 15$.
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by orabidoo976 View Post
    Hi there

    I just got my first Palm Pre here a few days back (although used) but am loving it it and the software the Webos internals provide.

    Donated 15$.
    $775?
  6. imex99's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    #106  
    $775 or close 2 it.....

    I sent a message to webosinternals to see if they could update us with a total and let us know how many $$$$ we are off....


    Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

    #WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
  7. #107  
    Be sure to hit the thanks button for each donor that posts... I don't know what the benefit is, but it wouldn't be there unless there was. So be generous with the "thanks" button!
  8. SDash's Avatar
    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    #108  
    I like where this is going but I'll wait until summer is over/when we get a new palm device.
    - Hoping that new hardware will allow hacks to go beyond its current capabilities on the hardware side. Unless I've been missing some hardware hacks going on somewhere. -

    Big thanks to the homebrew community for getting involved.
  9. #109  
    Wow. Not even 2 days into it and we're almost 80% of the way to the goal.

    I've truly never seen such an amazing, supportive, and cohesive community.

    Props to WebOS-Internals and to the WebOS Community at large!

    We should OBLITERATE the goal and achieve it at least two fold by the deadline!
  10. #110  
    As far as the next person to do a "Telethon" for, I say we choose Jason. He is one individual with one donate button, and his Canuck Software is responsible for a massive amount of goodness (about a gazillion patches/apps, etc., plus WOSQI and webOSRU). What do you guys think?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  11. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    how do we stop this when the goal is achieved? Someone might have to pay taxes on all this...
    i think they can claim that it was gifted (which it was). it's like having to claim that you received birthday money from your grandmother. it's technically income you should claim on your taxes, it's just a gift that you wouldn't be taxed on. at least that's my understanding.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  12. #112  
    $50

    Total: $825
  13. #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by shanerooni View Post
    i think they can claim that it was gifted (which it was). it's like having to claim that you received birthday money from your grandmother. it's technically income you should claim on your taxes, it's just a gift that you wouldn't be taxed on. at least that's my understanding.
    That, or they wake up tomorrow to a house full of SWAT men pointing assault rifles at their heads, sending them off to no less than ten years in federal prison for tax fraud.

    Meanwhile, Lloyd Blankfein gets a tax-free $20.000.000 bonus for just being an all-around swell guy.
  14. #114  
    Donated: 5$

    Total: 830$
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobite View Post
    Donated: 5$

    Total: 830$
    $830/3092 page views = approximately $0.27/page view

    27 cents raised per page view... That's pretty awesome!
  16. ght
    ght is offline
    ght's Avatar
    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    As far as the next person to do a "Telethon" for, I say we choose Jason. He is one individual with one donate button, and his Canuck Software is responsible for a massive amount of goodness (about a gazillion patches/apps, etc., plus WOSQI and webOSRU). What do you guys think?
    I actually just donated $15 to Jason, as well. I wanted to make sure he wasn't forgotten. Much of what I love about my Pre is due to his work.
    Last edited by GHT; 05/13/2010 at 12:45 PM.
  17. #117  
    I hope HP and Palm are paying attention. It appears that Palm could make more revenue if they gave away the phone and then asked us to donate in appreciation...



    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Wow. Not even 2 days into it and we're almost 80% of the way to the goal.

    I've truly never seen such an amazing, supportive, and cohesive community.

    Props to WebOS-Internals and to the WebOS Community at large!

    We should OBLITERATE the goal and achieve it at least two fold by the deadline!
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by cantaffordit View Post
    i hope hp and palm are paying attention. It appears that palm could make more revenue if they gave away the phone and then asked us to donate in appreciation...
    funniest thing ever posted on precentral forums
  19. #119  
    $5.00

    Thanks
  20. imex99's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    #120  
    $835


    Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

    #WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc

Posting Permissions