Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Don't forget hollabak009's 5 bucks that got skipped over so you should be at 413
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    $5 more (on top of my $10 donation last week, but too bad that doesn't count toward this telethon). i think that makes it $413.

And thanks to webosroundup.com for mathing some of these gifts.. Support the WebOS Internals Telethon! | webOSroundup
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  3.    #63  
    Looks like $418 total with hollabak009's donation... some real momentum going here... You guys are awesome... special thanks to flyingpenguin, imex99, and Greg Mair for their efforts in promoting this event.
    $5.00
    why not use an actual widget that tracks this on the site somewhere?

ChipIn

its kinda.. set up for this type of thing......
    made precentral front page, way to go.

think it would also be cool to get support for the "i love homebrew app", which could get webos devs (and jason) roughly $100K if it was top app.
    $10 on the way.
    I'm not sure the total stays accurate. Can someone actually look at the target paypal balance and see what the total is?

That would be cool. It would also be cool if everything was in an amount ending in zero, just to make the math easier for dummies like me...

...just sayin'
    Add $20.
    $5 just added
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    $10
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Looks to be about $468 so far....

we would need who ever is in charge with donations with webos internals to give us an official tally....hopefully they can do it for us.

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    $20 here, thanks for all your hard work!
    Count me in for $25.00
    Thanks guys, $10 from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    Looks to be about $468 so far....

we would need who ever is in charge with donations with webos internals to give us an official tally....hopefully they can do it for us.
    Probably need to PM Ron? Dunno.
    Add $25 for me. My Pre would just not be the same without you guys! Thanks for bringing me all the awesome stuff that puts people into Wow! mode when I tell them about it! Like Doom, Themes, and the Awesome patches!

I no good at math (bad English on purpose), but we should be over $500 right now.

GO WEBOS-INTERNALS TEAM GO!
  18.    #78  
    $538 thus far... please remember to post the cumulative total each time you post your donation too.

Astounding how quickly this is growing... Way to go people
    $548, not 538...
    $5 more from me $553 total?

Congrats on Preware 1.0!
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast