Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031 LastLast
  1.    #581  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Folks,
    The I love Homebrew app is now available via the official Palm catalog. Hopefully, it will win a top spot in the most free apps category (proceeds to be shared among homebrew devs)

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...s-contest.html
    I'm one of 4269 d/lers so far... How many more do you need to get into the money level?
    The Palm hotapps page says 19,064 downloads currently wins the minimum prize of $1K and I assume all those need to be downloaded from the official palm catalog (see Palm Hot Apps). I've recommended the pre to a few friends who are not members of precentral so I will certainly tell them about the I Love Homebrew app.
    Last edited by bluenote; 05/18/2010 at 05:57 PM.
    Well, I didn't know this was still going on. I wish I had gotten here in time to get the official Homebrew supporter title... but alas the WebOS Internals team knows that I have been a supporter in word, deed and dollar.

Just donated $40 more to the cause.

I don't know what the updated total is so perhaps somebody could post it.
    don't forget to put "buy an app" day on your pre calendar...

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...y-app-day.html
  5.    #585  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Well, I didn't know this was still going on. I wish I had gotten here in time to get the official Homebrew supporter title... but alas the WebOS Internals team knows that I have been a supporter in word, deed and dollar.

Just donated $40 more to the cause.

I don't know what the updated total is so perhaps somebody could post it.
    Thread total looks like $6,377 counting post telethon donations
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Good job guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    Transaction ID: 8HU94806L6300951T

$30 may 13th
    when are our "member"ships being changed to "top homebrew supporter"s? No big deal, just wondering
  8.    #588  
    Hopefully soonish. Don't have a real ETA on that yet... sorry
  9.    #589  
    Status changes made... oh yeah... Thanks Dieter
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Status changes made... oh yeah... Thanks Dieter
    Indeed! Thanks Dieter.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    +10$
  12.    #592  
    $6,387... Still growing
    @ runukraine: I know...it's pretty cool that what you started is still going!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  14.    #594  
    @Blaize... care to hazard a guess as to how far it goes by the end of the year?
    @runukraine...I am sooo not good at that kind of projection...but...$10,725? Since we are over halfway to that figure, with just over half a year to go, and things have slowed down since the telethon "ended."
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  16.    #596  
    I like it... ambitious...
    Still waiting for the Top Homebrew Supporter tag....
    BTW, if anyone needs verification of the amount they have donated to WebOS Internals, just PM me the PayPal email address you used and I can post the amount here.

Please only do this as a last resort, cause it's a cumbersome manual process for me to do it, and it will take away from valuable development time.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by cshrader View Post
    Still waiting for the Top Homebrew Supporter tag....
    They have been applied. Please PM Dieter if your's did not get applied and accept our humble apologies.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Great work on the "Govnah App", just donated again ($30), you guys rock! Up to $6,417.00
    Last edited by netwrkr9; 06/10/2010 at 02:53 PM.