Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Holy ****, By the time I added crap up and posted it the number changed. HAHA
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Add $30 for me.
    Special thanks to runukraine for starting this!
    This Buds for you
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Got mine in, $50, thank you to all the developers, patch writers/modifiers, and webOS Internals!!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    just donated $35 and proud to be a webosinternals supported, the team that kept us all usin' and lovin' our phones through the first year! let's hope you all get job offers from palm/hp... or equal compensation!
    lets do it again after the next major hardware launch, when there will be a huge increase in new users

I am most currious as to the number of individuals that contriuted. To me, knowing that hundreds gave matters more than how many thousands were collected.

what other vendor has HUNDREDS of users willing to give whatever amount they can to a group of volunteers to turn potential into a great product. Most of the best things about webOS come from these homebrewers. And the cooperation, quality engineering, stable results they produce... Puts every other software company to shame...

why would anyone leave this community for another platform? This is a unique place and moment.

thank you homebrewers!
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 05/14/2010 at 07:41 PM.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    wow and the $$$ keeps rolling in....I can't wait to hear the final tally monday!!!!!

Digg my story: Digg my story WebOS

WebOS Internals "Telethon" #webOS #Palm #HP #Palm Pre/Pixi

Almost have 50!!!
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    group of volunteers to turn potential into a great product. Most of the best things about webOS come from these homebrewers. And the cooperation quality engineering, stable results they produce...

thank you homebrewers!
    +1

the phone is great in and of itself ... but the things these people do and unselfishly share with the rest of us makes this phone PHENOMINAL!!!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Okay just added another $5 to bring me up to $30 total.
  10.    #470  
    $5,582 by my tally so far... 15 minutes!
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    $50 here. Thanks WebOS Internals!
    I like the Annual idea, but I still want we, the community, to do a fundraiser for Jason Robitaille. He is equally responsible for so much of what makes homebrew great as webOSinternals, and we owe him a ton...what do you all think?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    10 minutes left for more donations and 1 DIGG is needed to get my 50.... If you have to sign up, get ON it!!!!

Digg my story WebOS Internals

Added another $25 to my original $5 pledge to bring me up to $30!

Glad to support a worth cause!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  15.    #475  
    $5,657

just a few more minutes left to qualify for Top Homebrew Supporter status...
  16.    #476  
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    10 minutes left for more donations and 1 DIGG is needed to get my 50.... If you have to sign up, get ON it!!!!

You got your 50 diggs... congrats!
    Annual Telethon does not have to be for the same people, It can be changed, I for one am going to leave this is runukraine's hands since he started all this.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    5 minutes left to get ur last "official telethon" donations in!!!

Please DIGG my "telethon" story...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    Annual Telethon does not have to be for the same people, It can be changed, I for one am going to leave this is runukraine's hands since he started all this.
    yep. No good deed goes unpunished. Lets give him all the work! Unless you want to do one to raise funds to help him... Oh, wait...
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    You got your 50 diggs... congrats!

Awesome job guys, completed our "telethon" goal and my DIGG goal....

Many thanks to everyone in the webOS community for the help and support for webOS internals.(They appreciate it) and things will only get better with many having Pre's & Pixi to test there patches & apps.