Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    As of posting #440, and with my $35.00 donation a few minutes ago, we are at:

$5,215.00

Thank you to all homebrewers.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I just kicked in another $12... the last of what was in my PayPal account.

That makes $32 total during the telethon and $47 since I started using preware...

That should bring the total to:

$5,227.00
    Donated 20 +15 (today)+ 15 (today again) = 50
    Like in our conversation before runukraine, I hope that no one else thinks on trying to make this a monthly thing or something. It would just get played out. 1st ANNUAL sounds really nice.
    Had to participate...

+ $30.

The Pre would not be all it can be without these guys! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    Like in our conversation before runukraine, I hope that no one else thinks on trying to make this a monthly thing or something. It would just get played out. 1st ANNUAL sounds really nice.
    1st Annual sounds like a great idea to me. Once a year, we do a big drive. If you want to donate throughout the year, go at it. I think I've donated about $50 total to them.

WebOS Internals is a large part of the reason why Webos is so awesome!
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Quote Originally Posted by greg mair View Post
    like in our conversation before runukraine, i hope that no one else thinks on trying to make this a monthly thing or something. It would just get played out. 1st annual sounds really nice.
    agreed!
    Add $30 to the total from me today!

So after camelo and I*
    $5,287.00

*(I added you into this camelo. Dmiller i wasn't sure since you had multiple donates, i didn't wanna mess it up and figured you could do it yourself.)
    There are four lights.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I propose a 1st annual sometime in 2011(May/June) and see if we can top this amount. Tweeting, messgaging people has been mucho fun and following this thread...

Less than an hour left, plz donate and DIGG my link to get to 50... Digg my story: WebOS Internals "Telethon" #webOS #Palm #HP #Palm Pre/Pixi
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    3 more DIGGs needed plz...Digg my story WebOS Internals "Telethon" #webOS #Palm #HP #Palm Pre/Pixi
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Add another $50. The Internals team rocks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    3 more DIGGs needed plz...Digg my story WebOS Internals "Telethon" #webOS #Palm #HP #Palm Pre/Pixi
    I dugg it...was #47 I think.
    Just asking, but has a telethon or fundraiser like this ever happened for any other platform? I know Windows Mobile, iPhone OS and Android have their own developers advancing their respective platforms, but have those communities ever pulled together like this to support those individuals?
    Just kicked in $35. Thanks to the crew at WebOS Internals for all the great work!
    Not quite a C-Note , but $30.00 for now. Who has the calculator? Where are we at?
    Threw in another $30 (makes $50 total for me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Just asking, but has a telethon or fundraiser like this ever happened for any other platform? I know Windows Mobile, iPhone OS and Android have their own developers advancing their respective platforms, but have those communities ever pulled together like this to support those individuals?
    I'm willing to bet this is a first. If you hang around other forums, you won't see anything like this. Same with that laptopmag.com shoot out. We is a passionate crue
    and those other vendors will often pay the dev community to jumpstart things. This time it's the customers... Who else has custoers that would do this?
  19.    #459  
    Looks like $5,432 so far... 30 minutes left
    $30 from me -$5,462