Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    When this is over, and Ron is back from camping - let's celebrate with a big party in his back yard...
    Good idea, So your saving the entertainment till then huh? lol

On a side note has anyone thought about doing one of these for Jason and Canuck Software? Without whom we would never have had WOSQI to install Preware with as well as many other apps and patches.
    Just a thought.

(P.S. Please disregard the above statement as I now understand that Jason has been included as a recipient
    Great job guys!)
    Last edited by vza33; 05/15/2010 at 01:43 AM. Reason: editorial note
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    What is the official deadline for this "telethon"? Is the Sunday night, since Rod is checking the total on Monday? Or is it tonight?
  3. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    $4,005
    Yeah... been that way since my last post... you guys are too much yapping and not enough donating...
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I just added $10.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I just added my last $10, $50 during this "telethon".

$4,025 total
    Just donated $10
    +$350

Brings my telethon total to $500. I have an app at #9 on the Hot Apps (paid) which will net me, well, a good chunk of money. Then two free ones in at the 1k range. It is the least I can do, and Internals will put it to really good use.

$4,385 telethon total

Time to do some yard work. When I return, I want to see this above $5k, ok?
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    +$350

Brings my telethon total to $500. I have an app at #9 on the Hot Apps (paid) which will net me, well, a good chunk of money. Then two free ones in at the 1k range. It is the least I can do, and Internals will put it to really good use.

$4,385 telethon total

Awesome man, way 2 set the bar high to finish this "Telethon" off.... We might make the deadline now!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Ha! My wife just discovered Flash Cards Lite last night and she loved it! I didn't realize it was your app until i saw your sig just now! In light of your large donation(s) to the cause, I'm going to buy her the full, paid version. Thanks!

Seriously, people - you can find almost anything you want to study from the libraries of material available through this program (or create your own), and the application makes it easy to keep track of. Help support our developer members who give back (like spdsktr) and at least try our their apps (and purchase them if you like them!)
    Why thank you kind sir! I am sure she will get some good use out of it, and I am always here if you need anything.

Just be sure to leave a review when you get a chance. Not sure why I got the sudden negativity there. If they only knew I got voice recording working and am doing a TON of audio for language card sets. *sigh*
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

I added my $5. I know its not a lot, but would love to see this top $5k
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Here's another $15. New total is $4,405?
    We're almost there!
  12.    #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    +$350

$4,385 telethon total

BOOM!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    + $35

new total $4,440.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    almost there.... Get the word out and get this done before the deadline!!!

It will be interesting to get the final #'s when Rod is back.
  15.    #415  
    +$30... going into debt for law school anyways... might as well divest myself of a few more bucks.

$4,470
    Another 25 = 50 total
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
  17.    #417  
    $4,495
    webOSroundup donates $100 to WebOS Internals | webOSroundup

webOSRoundup donated $100. So that makes:

$4,595 telthon total

So close!
    - James Harris

Author of:

Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Good idea, So your saving the entertainment till then huh? lol

On a side note has anyone thought about doing one of these for Jason and Canuck Software? Without whom we would never have had WOSQI to install Preware with as well as many other apps and patches.
    Just a thought.
    I agree. I gave $20 to him in additiom to $40 here, and I know he got some of the proceeds of this effort. Somehow we need to repeat this for the benefit of the primary homebrewers, fer sure...
    maybe right after every major release when there is the most traffic?