Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    +$33 for $43 total contribution during this telethon.

$3,333
  2.    #342  
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkang View Post
    +$33 for $43 total contribution during this telethon.

$3,333
    Nice Number!
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Rod, to bad you're gonna be out in the wild and will miss the entertainment portion of the telethon

Have a great weekend!!!

There is gonna be entertainment isn't there?
    I think runukraine and cantaffordit should pop for the entertainment!
    I'll write the jokes. And he can do the singing.

jerry lewis will be stationed near the tote board.
  5.    #345  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    I think runukraine and cantaffordit should pop for the entertainment!
    Already bought the cake...
    *crickets*
    looking like everyone is broke now. HAHA, i might find more money tomorrow, I'll drink one less beer tomorrow night for internals. HAHA
    Put in my $5. Wish I could do more. Love homebrew and Internals. Thanks all.

$3,338 now.
    Dude,

That's awesome. Your 5 is bundled with a lot of other 5s and together make a BIG help. You've done more than a LOT of webOS users.

Thank you!
    This telethon was the kick in the but I needed to get me to donate. I've been meaning to do it. I am indebted to WebOs-Internals and the Homebrew Community.

Donated $50 during this telethon.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDZEdge View Post
    This telethon was the kick in the but I needed to get me to donate. I've been meaning to do it. I am indebted to WebOs-Internals and the Homebrew Community.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    A huge THANK YOU to runukraine for starting this fundraiser. I find it amazing that one little post about appreciating the Homebrewers has turned into almost $3000. What a great idea.

(And a little bump to get this thread back near the top of "Today's Posts".)
    I just wanted to reiterate the two previous comments and echo their sentiments.

Very impressive idea runukraine to help support very impressive ideas from the WebOS team! And TheDZEdge said it exactly right, I too needed a little encouragement and am glad for it. Here's hoping for a great final day of contributions!

-
  12.    #352  
    Quote Originally Posted by KCTraveler View Post
    I just wanted to reiterate the two previous comments and echo their sentiments.

Very impressive idea runukraine to help support very impressive ideas from the WebOS team! And TheDZEdge said it exactly right, I too needed a little encouragement and am glad for it. Here's hoping for a great final day of contributions!

-
    Thank you very much! Just amazed at the response. I was expecting that we would maybe raise a few hundred bucks... Just shows you can't underestimate our community and the passion for homebrew.
    Just donated another $20 for a total of $30 Wish I could give more because you deserve it. Thank you
    Palm Pre Plus 2010 World Champion
  14.    #354  
    Become a Top Homebrew Supporter Today!

Last day of the telethon. Every dollar and donation counts. Thank you to everyone who has donated. We are moving closer and closer to our goal of $5,000... it would be great to see a sprint to the finish.

I wanted to remind everyone of the "Top Homebrew Supporter" distinction. Every individual who donates a combined total of at least $30 during the course of this telethon earns the honor.

What does it mean?

Well, it means they have a new forum title. On all of their forum posts they will be listed as "Top Homebrew Supporter" instead of the usual "Member".

How do I become a Top Homebrew Supporter?

It's simple. Make a donation of at least $30 by Friday 9 pm EST / 6pm PST and then let us know here in this thread. After the telethon is over the moniker will be applied.

What if I've already made another donation? Can I combine the two donations to reach "Top Homebrew Supporter" status?

Yes! Just make sure to post both your new donation amount and your combined total.

Big thanks go to spdsktr for coming up with the idea and to Dieter for approving it.

Pretty sweet, no?

The following individuals have already earned "Top Homebrew Supporter" status:

spdsktr $150
    Vociferous $100
    rlee2001 $95
    runukraine $70
    PreJamison $50
    notcalvin $50
    KallistiMan $50
    geneziz $50
    ksumanth $50
    Codon66 $50
    bjs188 $50
    Ka-Efka $50
    vidahlia $50
    vandi $50
    TheDZEdge $50
    frabuk $49
    ccano8 $45
    rogerkang $43
    klepel $40
    imex99 $40
    Cantaffordit $30
    Superjudge $30
    cue79 $30
    HaPe $30
    duanedue1 $30
    KCTraveler $30
    Grabber5.0 $30
    Iroc371 $30

Consider this a leaderboard... you want to get on it... you know how to do it!
    Last edited by runukraine; 05/14/2010 at 01:32 AM.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Donation during this telethon: $40.00
    Previous Homebrew donations: $110.00
    Total Homebrew donations: $150.00

Let's keep this party rockin'!!!! I love PreCentral, WebOS Internals and Jason Robitaille (Go Habs Go!!!!) and all you wonderful developers out there!!!!

Special mention to Jappus (pReader - the best ereader app on the planet!!!!) and unixpsycho + caj2008 for putting my Pre on the "highway" and off the side roads.
    Last edited by Quintus; 05/14/2010 at 07:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Just think, according to a previous post by Rod, there may have been at least 250 individual people that have donated. Tomorrow each of us should add another $10 to close this thing up in style. That would be an additional $2,500 if everyone did that...
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    I propose one big last push tomorrow. I'm certainly adding another donation tomorrow. We can easily hit 5k by the end of tomorrow.
    Anyone in on blitzing the target?
    I'm in!

+$10
  17. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    The blitz is on! Another $20 from me.

My total Homebrew donations during this telethon: $57

As close as I can figure (some posts don't indicate if donation is new or if they are just finally posting it to this thread) the new telethon total is: $3388
    Has anyone told Engadget about this? They could help. But tell them soon!
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Donated another $10 to help kick off the final day, brings me up to $30 total.

If GHT is correct, new total is $3398
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    ok I'll go 25 more for last day blitz (75 for me now total this telethon) and
    new total $ 3423