Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    An update:

1) The $2K mark has been well passed, so the Open Source Homebrew Hot Apps & Patches is locked in and paid for.

2) We've just purchased the device of Jason's choice for him.

3) The official total as of this post is $2280

-- Rod
    jason's CHOICE? Wuh? He better have chosen something running weOS (grin)
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 05/11/2010 at 10:59 PM.
  2.    #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    jason's CHOICE? Wuh? He better hace chosen something running weOS (grin)
    Hope it wasn't a prototype device accidently left in a bar... I hear Silicon Valley doesn't take kindly to selling / buying those devices.
    $10.00 should be $2290.00 total now.....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    $20.00, which should bring the total to $2310.
    lol, in the spirit of openness, I figure I should let you guys know I found a great deal on a bad ESN (but otherwise new condition) Verizon Pixi Plus for relatively cheap. With it, I'll now be able to provide better support for Pixi/Pixi Plus users

Big thanks to everyone who has donated and especially big thanks to WebOS-Internals for extending their offer of a testing device.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    $10 more... Hopefully bringing the total to $2320

Thanks for all that you guys do for the community!
    He found a second-hand Pixi Plus on Ebay for $160. This is a good choice, cause we need more Pixi developers. Since the Pixi Plus has wifi, it can be used as a test device even when the phone part doesn't work.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    $10

Total: $2330
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    lol, in the spirit of openness, I figure I should let you guys know I found a great deal on a bad ESN (but otherwise new condition) Verizon Pixi Plus for relatively cheap. With it, I'll now be able to provide better support for Pixi/Pixi Plus users

Big thanks to everyone who has donated and especially big thanks to WebOS-Internals for extending their offer of a testing device.
    I don't have a Pixi, but I'd like to thank you for deciding on that phone. Those Pixi guys and girls need some homebrew love
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    wow, I go to work for a few hours and the #'s keep getting higher!!! Keep the donations coming and the DIGG votes for my digg story....
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    slowing down a little bit.... Let's start the donations again!!!
    He found a second-hand Pixi Plus on Ebay for $160. This is a good choice, cause we need more Pixi developers. Since the Pixi Plus has wifi, it can be used as a test device even when the phone part doesn't work.

-- Rod
    lol you know I was (mostly) kidding!

for what he has accomplished, I'd be ok if he bought a laptop or a new sofa!

but I'm mostly relieved he didn't buy a something running android!

wait, come to think of it... Everyone whines about palm hardware. Hey, maybe jason can figure out how to get webos running on htc hardware.

that would put him in a league with finding a solution to world hunger! Oh, but what a dream! Jason FTW

-- Rod
    wow that's a lot for a nonworking phone. I would expect I could find a nonworking iPhone for that much. Oh, wait...
    I made my second donation to WebOS Internals about 6 weeks ago, but I'll kick in another $20.

Total: $2350?
    I just made my $10 donation! Thx for everyone's hard work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post

What's ESN?
    Just donated $25, hardly seems enough for how much I have used and loved every little tweak and app! Thanks for all the countless hours helping us all out!!
  18.    #258  
    Running total: $2,385
    Donated $20. Adding in the couple posts above that didn't carry the running tally over, that brings the total to $2,405, I think.

Thanks runukraine for the "telethon" idea. I'd been meaning to click the donation button, and a little push helped.

Thanks webOS internals folks for being the answer to "what, my pre doesn't do THAT?!?" Keep up the good work so I can keep patching/tweaking.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Donated $15 to the team today, in addition to some donations in the past. That should make the total $2,420 now.

Can PreCentral hit $2,500?