1.    #1  
    Hey,

i've got a Problem with the Menu of my App.

Well I've got a Menu with non Standard UI and the position should be always ob the bottom of the app.

the content of the menu is loaded by a javascript a in div-wrapper and the position is like this:

Code:
    #menu {
       width:320px;
       height:72px;
       background-image:url(../images/menu_bg.png);
       background-repeat:no-repeat;
       position:fixed;
       bottom:0px;
       clear:left;
       z-index:999;   
    }

The first Problem I've got is the following:

The Menu is not shown at the bottom, maybe 10 til 19 px higher.
    When i give the bottom style a negative margin of -19px the menu is at the bottom.
    I think there must be a better solution for this, isn't there?

The second problem:

When the content is longer as the available area for content I can scroll but there are the 19px to little so the menu is always over the last content.

well I did some experimentals and used a command menu but i want clean icons without the circlebutton as background. Is this possible? I Hope you know what i mean.

Do you know a good solution for my Problems?

I hope you unterstand my problems and my english I know it's not the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by douth View Post
    Hey,

i've got a Problem with the Menu of my App.

Well I've got a Menu with non Standard UI and the position should be always ob the bottom of the app.

the content of the menu is loaded by a javascript a in div-wrapper and the position is like this:

Code:
    #menu {
       width:320px;
       height:72px;
       background-image:url(../images/menu_bg.png);
       background-repeat:no-repeat;
       position:fixed;
       bottom:0px;
       clear:left;
       z-index:999;   
    }

The first Problem I've got is the following:

The Menu is not shown at the bottom, maybe 10 til 19 px higher.
    When i give the bottom style a negative margin of -19px the menu is at the bottom.
    I think there must be a better solution for this, isn't there?

The second problem:

When the content is longer as the available area for content I can scroll but there are the 19px to little so the menu is always over the last content.

well I did some experimentals and used a command menu but i want clean icons without the circlebutton as background. Is this possible? I Hope you know what i mean.

Do you know a good solution for my Problems?

I hope you unterstand my problems and my english I know it's not the best.
    You need to set up the scroller widget and set the height to the length you need so the content is not overlapped.

Also you can set up a event listener for the resize 'event' to change this height when the screen resizes.
    AmpachPre, your music your way.