1.    #1  
    I was wondering if someone would be willing to make an app for some gay news website. I don't care which one. I would be really appreciative if anyone took this on

thank you,
    Hannah
    Unless you really have a particular site, use or need that would be served by having an app for just that one website, it might be best to use the one of the RSS readers and subscribe to feeds from the sites that way. Most sites have them, even if they are a bit confusing for some sites (such as AfterEllen).
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  3.    #3  
    wow, totally forgot about rss. feel like a fool now. thanks for the reminder
    So far I haven't found a good RSS reader, or any news sites that format well on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by heh1987 View Post
    wow, totally forgot about rss. feel like a fool now. thanks for the reminder
    No need to feel like a fool. Any RSS feeds you'd recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by SFHandyman View Post
    So far I haven't found a good RSS reader, or any news sites that format well on the phone.
    I recommend Newsroom
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by SFHandyman View Post
    Google reader is great. I use it the more than any other app on my Pre.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Google reader is great. I use it the more than any other app on my Pre.
    same.. The site has some issues, but i how i can access from any computer by simply entering my google acount info.
    Cool. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    same.. The site has some issues, but i how i can access from any computer by simply entering my google acount info.
    There are a few RSS readers available that sync with Google Reader...Newsroom is not one of them. I use Scoop instead, it's pretty fast and better than the mobile site in some ways (the mobile site has this weird thing were it does not properly go to the top and other things). Feeds also works with Google Reader, but I don't like the navigation scheme too much.

Personally, I subscribe to change.org's gay rights section, Towleroad, and Dorothy Snarker...the last purely for Tanktop Tuesday and Gender**** Thursday, to be honest. I used to subscribe to *****ty, but the people there are stupid, sexist, and racist, so I'm always looking for suggestions.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM