1.    #1  
    just want to take one more shot at making sure there is absolutely no programmatic way of saving a screencapture (that will pass catalog requirements). anyone know of a way? i can't believe palm slipped on this, and hasn't included it in an update for almost a year now!

thanks!
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    We had a discussion in the PDK forums a while back that could help programmatically take screenshots. I was able to get fbgrab and fbshot to compile and run on the device, but it seems that the colorspace was screwed up. I don't imagine it would be that much work to get the colorspace in working order then you could make mojo call out to the PDK to capture a screenshot of the running app.

Forums webOS • View topic - Taking a screenshot of an SDL application

-- Rob
    you do know about Orange + SYM + P...don't you??? it only requires you to manually press 3 buttons....
    I would assume that he knows, because he asked if there was a way to do it programmatically and not manually...
  5.    #5  
    yeah, the average user has difficulty pushing 3 buttons simultaneously... i had to make a youtube video for one of my customers for them to finally get it...
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by robdor View Post
    We had a discussion in the PDK forums a while back that could help programmatically take screenshots. I was able to get fbgrab and fbshot to compile and run on the device, but it seems that the colorspace was screwed up. I don't imagine it would be that much work to get the colorspace in working order then you could make mojo call out to the PDK to capture a screenshot of the running app.

Forums webOS • View topic - Taking a screenshot of an SDL application

-- Rob
    can't use the PDK cause it'll dq my app that's in the top 221
    Follow me on Twitter
    Cubix