1.    #1  
    i have a scene with a div tag with text in it, and i would like to swipe left or right to load new text into that div tag, can someone point me in the right direction to learn what events to handle to capture that swipe or some sample code?

The swipe would be similar to how you would switch days in the calendar app.
  2.    #2  
    ah-ha, i think i have to work with Mojo.Event.dragStart and Mojo.Event.dragEnd or Mojo.Event.flick. i will be trying them out.
    i found flick to be a little finicky, and use dragStart, dragging and dragEnd. let me know if you need any help implementing it.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Flick works well for me because I check for a minimum swipe velocity (event.velocity.x) in the event handler before running any code. This way you can avoid accidental swipes.
    my issue may have been more with using a tap and a flick, and the flick event caused a tap to fire at the end. don't really recall now. i know another dev had the same issue, and the drag worked for him as well.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  6.    #6  
    thanks for the help, but i have run out of time to try tonight, tomorrow or over the weekend i will be working on it and let you know how it goes. i would love to figure out the animation of the calendar swipe too, but baby steps.