1.    #1  
    I've done some searching without success so I figured I'd ask the question here to see what is known. Apologies if I just missed an obvious answer/solution.

So I listen to quite a few audio lectures and really like being able to take a slower speaker and bring him/her up to say 2x to quick pace.

I was wondering if there is an application or patch that allows for this kind of audio speed tweaking.

Many thanks!
    not on webos, you can edit the file on your desktop and transfer it. Try audacity, it's free n open source.
    I have this on my list of potential features for NaNplayer. I haven't tested to see if playbackRate is usable for audio in Mojo. I'll let you know if I decide to implement this.
    Precorder Beta coming in the next few days has a service that will support this feature (although at the moment it is not implemented).

I may make this a feature before 1.0 depending on how important playback is in the development process.
    Bringing you the first video recorder (Precorder), the first SDL application/game (DOOM), the first "make my magicjack/corporate voicemail play on my webos phone thingy" (gsm codec package), and now, webos's first opensource media recorder (voice and stream!) -> zcorder