Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well, it looks like there is now a Dropbox API that can be used. Anyone interested in making a DropBox app?

https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apply
    OH HELL YES! Applying as we speak. I'd love to make an individual webOS app and especially create Internalz integration
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    OH HELL YES! Applying as we speak. I'd love to make an individual webOS app and especially create Internalz integration
    Jason,
    if you do this, you will only further add to your legendary status. Maybe I'll get a Maple Leaf tattoo in your honor. well probably not, but you do make WebOS awesome!
    Thanks for all your hard work.
    Sounds like you're excited

I look forward to your Dropbox app
    If you're a team-coder kind of guy and want a hand, I'd be happy to offer mine. Getting Dropbox on my Pre would make me very happy. It'd also be neat to work on a project with a real goal, not just learning or toys like I've grown used to.
    I applied for access too... let's see how we go. Also happy to chip in rather than do my own thing if it'd mean a nicer app
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Can't wait to see what you guys do with this! My finger is hovering of the Donate button...
    That sounds awesome! I'd love a Dropbox app like that!
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    would love it
    just a heads up, got a response from the dropbox team and got the API link
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Oh this is going to be good. Movie Quote: i think its a beginning of a beautiful friendship. End Movie Quote
    I cannot wait!
    just a heads up, got a response from the dropbox team and got the API link

Great! Dropbox, blows the doors off Zumo... and with Jason behind the project I am already greatly anticipating an application or add on to internalz!

Edit: Jason, does it look like the API will allow all the functionality we hoped and dreamed for?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezy View Post
    I cannot wait!
    +1
    Jason - Had the same idea and got API access. I'd be happy to help out if you'd like some to make the Dropbox client the best it can be :-)
    My apps: FlightPredictor, LJ for WebOS (LiveJournal client), We the People, Private Browser, GAuth (Google two-factor authenticator), BoardGameGeek, PasswordHash
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I cannot wait. Kudos to all the work you have already done (Internalz is already my favorite).
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Can't wait Jason, keep us updated here or on twitter(or both)....

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    thanks again jason

gregstoll... where is your icon from again?
    I am looking at making an open source distro of dropbox, but it would only be sandbox because that's all that the API allows.
    Jason how is work coming on the dropbox app?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast