1.    #1  
    I developed an app and I woudl like to add it to the beta feeds, but I cant seem to figure out how to go about doing this.
    do you have a palm developer account? if not, you'll need one. if so, you go to my apps tab at the top of the screen, upload new app, then on the first page there is a drop-down where you choose catalog, web dist or beta dist. you want beta dist. BE CAREFUL! if you don't want the beta to be public, make sure you uncheck the RSS feeds box.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  3.    #3  
    I cant create a freaking developers account. Everytime I try paypal gives me some error about having to add another credit card or some crap. I dont even know why an open source account should have to have a paypal account linked.
    can't help you there. are you using a debit card? not sure what to do for the paypal issue.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix