Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. ccdoss's Avatar
    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
       #1  
    Can someone explain the process for submitting an app to Homebrew to me? I have sent messages on the contact form, as well as PM'd Dieter. I have yet to hear anything. Is this an elongated process, have I been denied? How does one find out?
  2. #2  
    From what I have seen it just takes a while to hear back. I am waiting also.
  3. ccdoss's Avatar
    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    From what I have seen it just takes a while to hear back. I am waiting also.
    How long have you been waiting? Just so I know how to be patient.
  4. #4  
    it may take a while as Dieter is very busy. But once any app gets accepted, you don't need to go through the process again for app updates. Those are completely controlled by you
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  5. spdqbr's Avatar
    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    #5  
  6. ccdoss's Avatar
    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by spdqbr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    it may take a while as Dieter is very busy. But once any app gets accepted, you don't need to go through the process again for app updates. Those are completely controlled by you
    Thank you for the update. I have asked for developer access. It appears things must have slowed down significantly since spdqbr submitted his application. I submitted mine nearly two weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. Are there other feeds we can submit an application to?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccdoss View Post
    Thank you for the update. I have asked for developer access. It appears things must have slowed down significantly since spdqbr submitted his application. I submitted mine nearly two weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. Are there other feeds we can submit an application to?
    I actually can't remember when I requested it, but I don't think it has been two weeks. I have slept several times at least since then.

Posting Permissions