1.    #1  
    Ive tried to download the developer but cant get it to work.

Can anyone help with making it.

My idea is a app called Bin or something of that.
    Make it so you can just put a label on a physical bin but then make a list of them and whats in them.

I forgot which decorations or clothes are where often and think something like this would help.
    that gives me an idea for something even further... it would be nice to have a "where'd i put that" app. you can have kind of an inventory of the stuff in your house from screws and washers in the garage to food in the pantry. you can take a picture with the camera to save with the item, and make it searchable with tags. i think it's a pretty cool idea. you can also inventory ideas (like the gift my wife wanted for mother's day that i already forgot!)...

i have about 6 projects going on right now, but i'd be interested in doing something along these lines.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    That sounds neat and useful. A straightforward, general, recursive database app...

"favorite pen" is in "writing kit" in "briefcase" in "box #3" in "downstairs closet"...

would you want to be able to tag it with pictures? Name, description, pic, and container...

if I were home, I might start it right away. Any idea on what to call it?
    nvm. "bin". Clever name.

Three or four scenes, one db. Maybe a free "bin" version and possibly a cheap "bin sync" version with export options...

Or just a free OSS app. Hmm....
    tags! That's a great idea.
  6.    #6  
    oh tags are a great idea. And being able to find something with a search is great!!!!
    that is good. im learning how to dev myself. hopefully nobody is already creating apps ive thought of!
    Quote Originally Posted by prequan View Post
    that is good. im learning how to dev myself. hopefully nobody is already creating apps ive thought of!
    Ideas themselves are cheap -- execution of those ideas is what's worth money.
    Doug Meerschaert
    NoInsultSoftware.com

Apps: Scratch, GasMath, CheckMath
    Quote Originally Posted by Planesdragon View Post
    Ideas themselves are cheap -- execution of those ideas is what's worth money.
    I've got a notebook to keep track of some ideas! Def gonna try and make some bucks by getting'em publsihed to catalogue (eventually)!