1.    #1  
    I was watching my little sister's softball game and thought to myself, is there a way to keep score on my phone? Looked, and no. I don't know all the complex ways to score a baseball, but an app that teaches you how to score and will score the game (possible save the game sheet to look at later date) will be very cool!
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Are you looking for something that matches an old-fashioned scoresheet which details player movement on the bases, the players involved in recording an out/error, etc ... or just keeping track of runs, maybe on an inning-by-inning basis?
  3.    #3  
    An old-fashion score sheet with entry for players names with all the little codes and stuff for various plays, and since I don't know much about baseball scoring, a glossary or sorts included.

If that is too much, an app that keeps runs, hits, strikeouts, errors by inning would be cool too.
    I would like that too.
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Is this something you'd want to bring to a MLB ballpark, where you might want to pull in real player's names, or more to Little League or the local softball game, where you might want to pull/add names from your Contacts list?

The old-fashioned scoresheet would be a pretty big project, but I'm working on a scoring app for volleyball and was thinking about ways it could become extensible to other sports.
  6.    #6  
    Living in Omaha means very little trips to a MLB game, but we have lots of different options of baseball. I would use this app at a little league game, a minor league game, and even the college world series. It would be good to enter players names from a roster, however if i don't have names available just a player 1, player 2, etc default would work nicely.
    That would be great. I used to keep score at every game I went to as a kid. Still have the scorecard for the first Yankees game I went to in 1984. Every since I turned 21 it's been to hard to drink beer and keep score. An app that you could just hit a button if the batter gets a single,double,strikeout,etc would be great. If you could save and email the final scorecard that would be even cooler. Man, I wish I knew how to program this myself.
    "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue"
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jolkow View Post
    I was watching my little sister's softball game and thought to myself, is there a way to keep score on my phone? Looked, and no. I don't know all the complex ways to score a baseball, but an app that teaches you how to score and will score the game (possible save the game sheet to look at later date) will be very cool!
    I began developing one but have come to a standstill...

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...scorebook.html
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    There are apps that do this, but not for the palm os. Scorepad, found here:

(I am unable to post the link because I have only three posts but if you google scorepad, you'll find it)

now has an iphone app. Nothing for webos, however, and no indication that anything is coming.

I used scorepad with my treo and while complicated, it worked well.

gba