1.    #1  
    Hello,

I have not seen an example of this yet on an app, but im looking to do something to drag/reorder items in a list. kind of like you do when you hold on an icon on your launcher and move it around.

Does anyone have an example of this somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
    http:/www.codeofdoom.com/wordpress

Five or More for the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by tont0r View Post
    Hello,

I have not seen an example of this yet on an app, but im looking to do something to drag/reorder items in a list. kind of like you do when you hold on an icon on your launcher and move it around.

Does anyone have an example of this somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
    Newsroom is a good example of an app with this behaviour
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    The music app lets you reorder a list of songs in a playlist. Not quite the same but generally the same function. Also can reorder bookmarks in the bookmarks menu in the browser. Don't know if that helps at all.
    You're welcome to look at the code for PlayerListAssistant in FiveDice. The setup method adds an event handler for the Mojo.Event.listReorder event on a list widget, and the event handler is implemented in the reorderPlayers method.
    In short, Mojo takes care of the visuals, and you just have to adjust the array that servers as the list's model.
    A lot of apps use this, including mine.

This is a pretty good article about the subject.
    Using Lists in webOS - Mastering the Oldest Mobile Profession | Linux Magazine

Here is the source code for the News Reader Sample app. It uses list reorder.
    Sample Mojo code for webOS News Reader application