Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
  1.    #821  
    Just to add some more salivating users...

Live free or DIE!
    hey now that is not fair. I feel like Homer Simpson when he sees donuts!!!

But on a side note does Govnah do that list minus the 1200mhz now?
  3.    #823  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    hey now that is not fair. I feel like Homer Simpson when he sees donuts!!!

But on a side note does Govnah do that list minus the 1200mhz now?
    sorry... had a typo in the link...

Yes it does. that is the current govnah.
    Live free or DIE!
    hey uni, how about letting us adventouras ones (like you) give a tset to the new 1200 beauty (on our own risk ofcourse)
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but the screenstate on F102A seems to think that my screen brightness turned to 1% means the screen is off. I turned it to 2%, works fine. Kinda funny though.
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    sorry... had a typo in the link...

Yes it does. that is the current govnah.
    I can't see that option that lists the speeds in a list like that, I will have to look again.
  7.    #827  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I can't see that option that lists the speeds in a list like that, I will have to look again.
    You wont see it unless you have this new kernel. Sorry I should have said that.

But Govnah can set the speed.
    Live free or DIE!
    oh ok i was going through every screen in uberkernel to find that screen.
    I'd be a willing test rat in that 1200mhz. If my phone died I would be able to get a new one without trouble.
    when will the 1200 mhz one come out in the testing feed? And I thought our processor couldn't take it?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

If I remember correctly the first overclocking author said anything beyond 800mhz saw no performace increase. Is this true?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  12.    #832  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    If I remember correctly the first overclocking author said anything beyond 800mhz saw no performace increase. Is this true?
    And who is the 1st overclocking author?
    Live free or DIE!
    teaser. common, cant wait, going to vegas in 8 hrs, PLEASE
    I am going to go out on a limb and say you? So how's the performance up there at 1.2 ghz land?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    so when will we get a taste @ this new speed?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Classic

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Classic

-- Rod
    Just want to make sure I give credit where credit is due.
    I am glad I removed the f104 kernel before asking my previous question as it has not been answered. But it's ok now as I have moved on to something of my own works. But someone might want to answer it for the others in the forum with the same exact issue.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    I've played assassin's creed for up to 2.5 hours in one session and my CPU temperature at 800mhz is just shy of 50C and my battery temperature is just shy of 45C seems to not increase at that point unlike my first time playing it. I'm not sure why both got close to 60C that one time. I wonder what kind of temperatures I would see at 1ghz or higher. Oh I have been thinking of cooling mods like a heat sync or something that fits inside the extended battery doors that could be used to cool with extended batteries and one that would take advantage of the space if using the extended door with the slim batteries that fit inside the original cover.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    i am using 125/800.
    F104A

i came across an issue. it all works fine but when i am charging the phone the frequency is locked at 125. and it's not useable. can we set it so that when it's charging it locks at 500?