1.    #1  
    Been following the tweets from the palm dev conference at Palm headquarters, and they seem to be creating real "magical" webos stuff...

I hope they get sufficient web media coverage... it doesnt seem like Palm is close to being dead basing it on how much potential is being shown at the palmdev conference

I like the way Palm is treating the attendees there too. SOme actually got rides from Palm employees!

Hopefully its the start of something good. Lets get them the media coverage they deserve!

hashtag #palmdev
    I regret not being able to go SO BAD!!!!!!!!!

Curse School!
  3.    #3  
    not to make you feel even worse... but they also received NEW PALM PRE PLUS developer phones!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    not to make you feel even worse... but they also received NEW PALM PRE PLUS developer phones!
    If they had come to vancouver, i would of went, but California is kinda to far away for a 2-3 day event.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    haha oh I know. I've been to that thread and QQ'd there too.

Thanks!
    Yeah, we got some good Palm love this weekend. They're really doing everything the can to encourage developers to get more apps in the catalog. I'm very motivated and have been working on an app since Friday afternoon, even got to sit with a Palm engineer for a few minutes to get some help with the code.

Palm FTW!

David
    --
    twitter: cybler
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    righteous. No os can touch webos right now in my opinion in regards to future potential. Palm has a really good thing going for it, so long as they get their marketing scheme together to attract new customers, webos can't be touched for functionality and user friendliness.
    if they make this an annual thing,i might be willing to go next year. (depens on wheter or not I'm developing).