1.    #1  
    So, iPhone's very own "Dev Team" has managed to dual-boot an iPhone with Android, very nice! Heh, boy-oh-boy, I bet Steve Jobs will have a conniption when he finds out about this

I know I don't have time right now, but this might be an interesting project if someone were up for comparing notes and trying to get WebOS up and running. I hate to be THAT guy announcing without doing, but I am for now.

Thoughts?
    just wow there is hope for the iphone yet jk i would love to see the webos running there though.
    other than a new look I don't see much point. The palm pre has the same cpu/gpu as the 3GS. The pre plus has more RAM then any iphone.

it would be fun to see it running one one though.
    This would be pretty cool if someone could pull it off. However...

<--- Papercraft Steve Jobs does NOT approve of this...
    double post.. mods delete this please
    Garret92C is it wrong that I highlight every post you do now?

As you should mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    double post.. mods delete this please
    You can delete it yourself through the edit button.
    This seems incredibly utterly useless. Even more useless than an Iphone running Iphone OS.

If someone has 1093102301239 hours of free time, they could try porting WebOS to an iPhone too. But again, it's incredibly useless and is just a proof of concept. A VERY time consuming proof of concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    Garret92C is it wrong that I highlight every post you do now?

As you should mine.
    Haha.. I haven't been using white text much lately. I'm going to do that now though
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    You can delete it yourself through the edit button.
    Oh.. I can be such a noob sometimes It's like I'm new here of something lol.
    I do agree its some what useless, but..... I bet the GPS in the Iphone is way better than the pre's...
    The lack of a gesture area on the iphones hardware makes would make webos hard to use. Being able to go back through the scene stack is pretty important...