1.    #1  
    STANFORD UNIVERSITY:Web Vision for Mobile

Palmís Ben Galbraith (Developer Relations) gives an overview of web application development to Standford School of Engineering students, this appears to be a course with weekly lessons for the students guest taught by Palm employees. Pretty cool stuff, I always wanted to go to Stanford!

Here is the video description per Stanfordís Youtube channel:

Connie Chan provides an introduction to the course. Ben Galbraith then gives an overview of web application development.

Palm executives including VP, Directors, and Senior Product Managers lead a course on mobile application development on the WebOS. Students have the unique opportunity to attain the technical knowledge needed to create their own apps, get insider information about the application submission process at companies like Apple and Palm, and network with various members of Palmís executive team.

http://palmnewsdaily.com/2010/04/16/...on-for-mobile/

Wow! This is one of the best and most informative videos I have seen on developing applications for mobile platforms. A must see for anyone considering getting involved in web or webOS development.
    I'm not a developer but I managed to watch through the first video and it was very interesting to see their developer strategy explained.
  4.    #4  
    I dream with been a developer, now that I am retired. And is good to know how a professional like him taught to students in classrooms, so heavy stuff for me.

I have good memories of Standford with my son. Thanks god he made great the Bachelors in Economics studies.
    I thought the Q&A section at the end was pretty cool. One of the students in the class was even an Android developer
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Great video. Ben is a great presenter, I wish I could have been there...

by the way, here's the second vid:

Stuff like this gets me excited about attending Stanford next year