1.    #1  
    I was talking to my wife today and i had a idea / desire for a palm AP.
    In the old days you used to get some satisfaction out of hanging up phone on someone -- you know that click as you slammed the handset into the reciever...
    i was thinking you could use the accelerometer so that if you "slammed" the phone down it would hang up the phone and make a noise like CLICK--- ddddiaaalllll tone and hang up on the person on the other end of the phone ...

just an idea
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    I was talking to my wife today and i had a idea / desire for a palm AP.
    In the old days you used to get some satisfaction out of hanging up phone on someone -- you know that click as you slammed the handset into the reciever...
    i was thinking you could use the accelerometer so that if you "slammed" the phone down it would hang up the phone and make a noise like CLICK--- ddddiaaalllll tone and hang up on the person on the other end of the phone ...

just an idea
    lol.

There's already a "close slider to end calls patch." You can always slide your Pre closed aggressively, and then you won't accidentally hang up as often.