Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    I need to add a flash object (like a youtube embed video for exemple) in my app. I copy the embed code, but nothing happened.

    Do I need to put more code to use flash in my app ?

    Thanks for answers !
  2. #2  
    There is no flash support on Pre at the moment.
  3. #3  
    Atm its not supported but I recall there is an area on the palm developer website for some support on the issue for future implementation.
  4.    #4  
    I read that webOS 1.4 will come with flash support, is it true ?

    What is flash plugin 10.1 ? how does it work ?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    I read that webOS 1.4 will come with flash support, is it true ?

    What is flash plugin 10.1 ? how does it work ?
    WebOS 1.4 was billed as being able to support the Flash plugin. Plugin is not available yet and apparently Adobe are saying Palm still needs to do more work on WebOS before it will be available.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    I read that webOS 1.4 will come with flash support, is it true ?

    What is flash plugin 10.1 ? how does it work ?
    WebOS 1.4 has the groundwork for Flash. We are waiting for Adobe to actually release the plugin. Official release date is "First half of 2010".
  7. #7  
    Even when Adobe releases the flash plugin, you won't be able to embed flash objects in your apps. See this Precentral article for more details: http://www.precentral.net/pdk-based-...y-work-browser
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  8. #8  
    We are still working with Adobe to get the Flash plugin released.
    Developer Advocate, Palm Inc.
  9. #9  
    I'm new to this precentral.net how does this really help me someone said on my FB that I could download something that would make my phone faster & it's May when is at 1st of 2010 for adobe coming? I love my phone but this is kind of b.s & also y does my phone freeze alot or slow down I keep my emails clean & info which is what I was told to do ?? Can some1 plz explain this I'm just new thx if anything email me
  10. #10  
    also what does it mean you have you have 0 post to your count & need 10? Thank you
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by pjulissa View Post
    also what does it mean you have you have 0 post to your count & need 10? Thank you
    you aren't allowed to post web links until you have 10 posts (10 different messages you put in the forum)
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by pjulissa View Post
    I'm new to this precentral.net how does this really help me someone said on my FB that I could download something that would make my phone faster & it's May when is at 1st of 2010 for adobe coming? I love my phone but this is kind of b.s & also y does my phone freeze alot or slow down I keep my emails clean & info which is what I was told to do ?? Can some1 plz explain this I'm just new thx if anything email me
    Sadly, Adobe Flash for webOS has been pushed back to release sometime in the second half of 2010.

    As far as making your phone faster, I'm assuming you're talking about the overclock mod. Check out this link for the install instructions:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-tips-information-resources/238141-b-optimized-webos-1-4-kernel-video-wosqi-720mhz-800-mhz-easy-install-b.html

Posting Permissions