1.    #1  
    Sorry for the crosspost, but this is really driving me crazy! Thought somebody over here could help us out with this?

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ion-reset.html

I need to know where my pre stores the app launcher information, since I cannot fix this not even with doctoring.
    I second that.
    I'm feeling really stuck as it's making my phone a huge pain to use and there is nothing I can do about it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shock_terminal View Post
    I second that.
    I'm feeling really stuck as it's making my phone a huge pain to use and there is nothing I can do about it.
    Did you find any solution to ur problem yet? It's driving me nuts!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDizzAR View Post
    Did you find any solution to ur problem yet? It's driving me nuts!!
    Called Palm and asked for a replacement.

As I have a launch phone and the loose battery is a known issue by Palm, seeing as they put a piece of foam in later models to correct it, I told them they would be replacing it for free due to it being a design flaw.
    One that didn't bother me much till it crippled my phone.
  5.    #5  
    Called Palm and asked for a replacement.

As I have a launch phone and the loose battery is a known issue by Palm, seeing as they put a piece of foam in later models to correct it, I told them they would be replacing it for free due to it being a design flaw.
    One that didn't bother me much till it crippled my phone.
    You think that'll fix the issue? Supposed it will fix it, doctoring would have done the same, right? When will you get your replacement?
    Last edited by TheDizzAR; 04/19/2010 at 11:59 AM.
    You think that'll fix the issue? Supposed it will ix it, doctoring would have done the same, right? When will you get your replacement?
    I don't think doctoring will help (didn't you try?) as it alwase remembers the locations of your stuff even after a full doctor.
  7.    #7  
    I don't think doctoring will help (didn't you try?) as it alwase remembers the locations of your stuff even after a full doctor.
    I did try doctoring. The guys over at palm did ask me to do a full erase, which i did, but didnt help either.
    I did try doctoring. The guys over at palm did ask me to do a full erase, which i did, but didnt help either.
    Right, so the Data is stored either in a weird place on the phone that we can't get to even by doctoring.

Or it's stored in Palm's Cloud and we will have to escalate this issue w/ Palm's Techs.

Let's hope replacing the phone works.
  9.    #9  
    Right, so the Data is stored either in a weird place on the phone that we can't get to even by doctoring.

Or it's stored in Palm's Cloud and we will have to escalate this issue w/ Palm's Techs.

Let's hope replacing the phone works.
    The Palm rep told me that it was stored on the phone, therefore the full erase. He said it's not in the cloud at all. Pls let me know if the replacement fixed it for you...
    Replacement Phone in today.
    Problem fixed.
    Christ! I really have to get a new phone to sort the Icon movement thing out...if this is so, FFS Palm pull yer fingers out yer arses and get this fixed...ya know how now do it! Idiots!