1.    #1  
    i am working on several apps currently (all games), and need some VERY QUICK testers with CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. i have a policy that if you don't give quick feedback, you don't get asked to test on later apps. PM me if you are interested AND have the time to do some quick testing. a few apps are ready for testing in the next few days, and the last few over the next week or two.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    I am not a candidate for this testing, but I believe it would be important to define "quick feedback".

If you have such a rigid policy, you may need to state 'I expect testing and feedback within 24 hours' (for example.).

If I were interested in testing, I'd like to have a clearer understanding of your parameters.

Just some 'quick feedback' on your post LOL

Good luck with the development.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Just some 'quick feedback' on your post LOL
    thanks! good point! i do work on my apps after work hours, so it would be nice to get feedback within 24 hours. i usually work at a quick pace, especially once i get to the beta tester phase.
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    i will be able towhen i get my pre back this week. what sort of games?
    I would love to beta test, I'll deliver feedback fast as I have the day off
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I'll go ahead and test for you. Unfortunately I don't have pm capabilities at the moment because I am on my pre. Feel free to pm me with more info or I'll get back to you with a pm as soon as I can.
    I can do 24 hours feedback and at the very most 48 hours. PM me if you would like.
    I sent you a pm let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by shanerooni View Post
    i am working on several apps currently (all games), and need some VERY QUICK testers with CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. i have a policy that if you don't give quick feedback, you don't get asked to test on later apps. PM me if you are interested AND have the time to do some quick testing. a few apps are ready for testing in the next few days, and the last few over the next week or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by shanerooni View Post
    I can't PM because I'm on the mobil site, but I am interested. Please PM me if you still need testers.
    I can beta test too. I'll be on a road trip Thursday and Friday so that's when I can thoroughly test your apps and be able to supply feedback in the same day. I'll PM you right now.
    I'd be happy to beta test, but like you I work during the day so I can most likely provide you feedback within a few hours in the evenings, but will definitely let you know if I'm busy or out of town for a certain period of time and won't be able to test something.
    I don't knoow about you guys but if I was really interested I would go the extra mile to find a way to pm him. . . . And what better way than to open the full site with the broswer. After all our broswer is 92 or so web standards complaint hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by jusegozu View Post
    I don't knoow about you guys but if I was really interested I would go the extra mile to find a way to pm him. . . . And what better way than to open the full site with the broswer. After all our broswer is 92 or so web standards complaint hehehe
    I'm not applying for a job here. Just more than happy to help out a fellow developer.
  14.    #14  
    good for now! thanks everyone! i'll send out a beta link for download soon. if you are following me on twitter, i'll be selecting some folks from that pool as well.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Cubix
    If there are any spots left to test I would be glad to .Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    I'll go ahead and test for you. Unfortunately I don't have pm capabilities at the moment because I am on my pre. Feel free to pm me with more info or I'll get back to you with a pm as soon as I can.
    You can send a PM on the mobile site. Go to the UserCP at the top, Private Messages are in there. The link to send new is at the bottom once you're in there. Here's the link if you can't find it: http://m.forums.precentral.net/private.php?do=newpm