1.    #1  
    OK – we Verizon users waited 7 months for the Palm Pre Plus to come to our carrier. Is it going to take another 7 months for webOS 1.4.1 to come to our devices? By the time we get 1.4.1 all the patches will be fixed to run on 1.4.1 and we won’t have anything to gripe about.
    Well if Verizon actually supports Palm instead of shoving droids down everyones throats, then maybe they would get it sooner..lol jk... but not really. This all has to do with Verizon being so anal about testing. they are holding up the release.
    Quote Originally Posted by harold42483 View Post
    Well if Verizon actually supports Palm instead of shoving droids down everyones throats, then maybe they would get it sooner..lol jk... but not really. This all has to do with Verizon being so anal about testing. they are holding up the release.
    This is not a good thing for the Pre from the standpoint of Verizon subscribers. It's this very thing that discourages potential Pre buyers to consider getting a Pre. Verizon is crippling Palm a company already on the verge of collapse! Verizon's slow response may prove the be the straw that broke the camel's back! iPhone is announcing that they are adding multi-tasking to the iPhone soon ...

One of the great things about the pre and Web OS was that they had features that iPhone does not ... Well ... not for long
    Quote Originally Posted by kajun58 View Post
    This is not a good thing for the Pre from the standpoint of Verizon subscribers. It's this very thing that discourages potential Pre buyers to consider getting a Pre. Verizon is crippling Palm a company already on the verge of collapse! Verizon's slow response may prove the be the straw that broke the camel's back! iPhone is announcing that they are adding multi-tasking to the iPhone soon ...

One of the great things about the pre and Web OS was that they had features that iPhone does not ... Well ... not for long

OR you could just come over to Sprint with the rest of us who are enjoying .1 along with cheaper monthly rate plans to use the same phone :-) YOUR choice Sprint = Best Value in Wireless
    Quote Originally Posted by theblizzard2009 View Post
    OR you could just come over to Sprint with the rest of us who are enjoying .1 along with cheaper monthly rate plans to use the same phone :-) YOUR choice Sprint = Best Value in Wireless
    We have more ram though...
    yous verizon guys are lucky you haven't receive 1.4.1, cause I'm on sprint and with 1.4.1.1 and it seamed to have broken a few things so dont be so in a hurry
    Maybe they are working on improving the GPS so VZ Navigator doesn't interfere with it or a fix for the double letters on the keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by BORIStheBLADE View Post
    We have more ram though...
    RAM shmam, 800mhz is all we need doesn't skip a beat.
    yea! 800mhz,make more ram invisible... The other day I got up to 54 apps open,thats more than enough for me.
    Hahaha. I don't have near 54 apps to try and open.
    still not here?
    nope i still get 1.4 from the update... T.T
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Still seeing 1.4.0 on 4/23.