1.    #1  
    folks, i have several apps that have human recorded voices. the problem is, the volume turns out really low (even when the device is turned up all the way). is there a way to make the volume louder? i'm using wave files, and here's what i have:

here's what i have in the assistant setup:

Code:
    this.audioPlayer = new Audio();
    	this.audioPlayer.palm.audioClass = Media.AudioClass.MEDIA;
    and here's what i use to play the sound:

Code:
    this.audioPlayer.src = Mojo.appPath + "sounds/0"+this.voice+".wav";
    	this.audioPlayer.load();
    i think the code is fine, it may just be my method of recording the audio. i was using google voice and downloading/parsing the mp3. this may be what's making it too "quiet". if i record audio directly from the mic on my laptop, it is much louder (but there is some good background noise). any recommendations? thanks in advance!
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  2.    #2  
    just tried a test recording with an external mic i had on my desk... much better results! (and much less bg noise!)
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix