Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I keep getting this error message [in the emulator's /var/log/messages file] when I start my appS. I have searched google and this site and can't seem to find anything on it.

has anyone else seen this in their apps? Is it cuz of the emulator? I can't say that I have monitored the log file on a real pre.

Any ideas on how I might trouble shoot or has someone already fixed/resolved this?

I am also getting

Warning: Document had scroll top set, resetting.

What's that about?

Palm Pre Backup Utility...done!
    Locate Pre....done!
    Did you ever figure this out? I'm getting it too.
    It pretty much always happens. Near as I can tell it just means that your app has content ready(pushed a scene) but the card isn't ready yet.
    danNielson.com - Slalom - twitter - facebook
    A posted thanks dies with the thread. Clicking the button lasts until the admins get bored with this site and throw it in the recycling bin.
    I get it all the time too, I agree with unfair's explanation. It's nothing to worry about.
    I remember a post over at the Palm dev forums from one of their guys saying that its related to the SDK. Presumably it's either an invisible but harmless bug or its a log call that someone forgot to take out.

EDIT: I think you can get rid of the 'indicated new content' error by removing line 462 from 'controller_stage.jsjsjs' $in$ $the$ '$javascript$' $folder$ $of$ $the$ $webos$ $framework$. $I$ $haven$'$t$ $tried$ $it$ $but$ $it$ $shouldn$'$t$ $do$ $the$ $framework$ $any$ $harm$.
    Last edited by semprance; 09/29/2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Forgot something