Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,

    I've looked around and have not yet seen a post on this issue. So here goes.

    I installed the 800 Mhz tweak according to the directions, and noticed immediately after that all of my tweaks were missing. Furthermore, Preware and WOSQI were not recognizing most of my apps. They initially recognized 12, and when I updated a few through the update app the number grew to 27 (I only updated 5).

    I've reinstalled most of my tweaks, but I get an error for a few. One example is the Named Pages tweak that gives me the following error:
    ERROR: An error occurred while attempting to run /tmp/ipkgScript.sh

    the next patch would create the file usr/lib/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/rename-page-assistant.jsjsjs, $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- see webos-patches.log for more details

    I take this to mean that some of my patches are still installed, but not recognized either.

    Not sure what to do next. I've debated using WOS Repair, but if there is an easier fix I'm all ears.

    Thanks in advance.

    PS - the patch is great otherwise
  2. #2  
    I removed my 800 mhz patch... it went off with no problems. Then, I updated to 1.4.1. After that, I go to Preware and there are NO updates available. When I updated my fiance's pre (she never had the 800 mhz patch on hers) all of the updates showed up in Preware. For her's I simply hit update all and all 32 of her patches are back on.

    For mine, I can't even update a single patch. Furthermore, they all say version 1.4.0.x which to me looks like my pre is only seeing the older patches. Anyone else having this problem? I've rebotted the pre twice now.
  3. Freshyz's Avatar
    Posts
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    #3  
    Nothing obvious jumping out at me here but this is what I would do.
    Remove the 800. See if your patches/apps show up. If not, then I would run Repair Utility. Check results again.
    I know there are some patches not ready for 1.4.1 so don't be surprised if some don't work, not avail or even stuck.
    If youre back in order reinstall the 800 and hopefully you will be dialed in. Otherwise a trip to the Doc may be needed.. .
    good luck

    To the second post: I had the same problem. Try uninstalling Preware and PckMgrSvc and reinstall. Worked for me.
  4. #4  
    That happened to me as well way before 1.4.1 or the 800mhz I ran the ERU emergency Reconstruction Utility in Preware under linux applications.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    That happened to me as well way before 1.4.1 or the 800mhz I ran the ERU emergency Reconstruction Utility in Preware under linux applications.
    That was it! ERU did the job.

    Thanks a ton.
  6. #6  
    I figured it out... Open preware, click top left corner and hit UPDATE FEEDS.... Now all my patches are showing up as UPDATES... Updating now!

    Hope this helps

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions