1.    #1  
    Just saw the tweet from @webosinternals that they had a server motherboard fail, and need some cash to get it back up and running. I just donated some, you should too!

WebOS Internals:Site support - WebOS Internals
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Just donated, and so should you person-reading-this-who-uses-the-tools-they-supply-us-with-to-make-our-devices-better!!!
    Done!
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Well-deserved. . . and done.
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
    20 bucks more from me...
    done
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    damnit I wish I hadn't click on this thread.... LOL

donated.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    I don't use any of the patches, etc (yet?)...but I'm reading through it, as I attempt to understand it better. I must say it's very impressive and I definitely respect the work and time put into it. I happily donate to keep them up and running.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbennett View Post
    20 bucks more from me...
    I don't know,,maybe it's just me but stating the amount of yr donation may make people who may not be able to afford as much as you,,but still want to help,,feel bad. I am not speaking of myself but I have a bad habit feeling bad,,cause lord knows,i have been there. Just a thought and I hope you understand. I am not trying to be a **** head but if I come off like that then I am sorry.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Donated as well. Man that sucks. These guys rock. And I seriously don't know where they find the time to do half this stuff.
    Last edited by neoncorey; 04/03/2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: typo
    done,,thanks guys,,u made my phone really cool
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I don't know,,maybe it's just me but stating the amount of yr donation may make people who may not be able to afford as much as you,,but still want to help,,feel bad. I am not speaking of myself but I have a bad habit feeling bad,,cause lord knows,i have been there. Just a thought and I hope you understand. I am not trying to be a **** head but if I come off like that then I am sorry.

Seems fine to me.. for curch, political... maybe more discreet, for your palm Pre.. not so much.
    No offense intended (or taken, for that matter)... Of course, I'd be thrilled if somebody else wants to throw the webOS Internals gang a hundred bucks just to try to make *me* feel bad, too.

Every little bit counts, and I'm sure *every* donation is very much appreciated...
    donation sent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it matters not what someone says . I HAVE FOUND THAT ONLY ABOUT HALF THE PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY DONATED ACTUALLY DO !! IF THAT MUCH LOL
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Donated 20 yesterday.