Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Everyone see the announcement yet about Palm Developer Day?

Sounds like it might be interesting and a good price for only $25.

Anyone else thinking about going?

David
  2.    #2  
    Dang, no interest? 54 views and no replies. I almost bought a plane ticket last night.

Is this the first Developer Day/Conference Palm has put on?
    i'm interested in the commemorative gift though i doubt its a dev phone but could be
  4.    #4  
    Right, exactly what I was thinking. I have points for hotel and flight, so the whole thing might cost me $100 if I eat at McDonald's...lol.

David
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I'd go if I could .

Oh well, maybe next time.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    heck if i did not live in new york i would go. the way every one is giving these phones away they might give out dev phones
    Is there a posting of future Palm Developer Days somewhere???
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    An east coast Dev Day would be welcome. I'm just outside of Boston, but I could do New York or D.C.
  9. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I emailed about further info but haven't received any. Did anyone else get an email back from palm about this? Thinking about going because its only about a 1.5 hour drive to palm HQ for me.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    An east coast Dev Day would be welcome. I'm just outside of Boston, but I could do New York or D.C.
    +1 i could do boston or d.c. heck i would even go as far as atlanta or miami. mos def need an east coast summit
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I'll be there, flying out from Minnesota. Sounds like fun, I look forward to meeting everyone!
    I'm hoping to go once I get more details on the daily schedule, etc.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    i'm interested too .. just need a flight from europe
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cohoman View Post
    I'm hoping to go once I get more details on the daily schedule, etc.
    Right, I'm waiting on that as well to make sure it will be worth the travel costs. Sounds like day 1 will be a lot of beginner stuff, but I might attend that anyway if day 2 has a lot of goodies.
  15.    #15  
    Anyone get register yet? Haven't seen any changes to the website.
  16.    #16  
    Just called Palm. Registration opens at 2:30 PDT time today. Just use the website for information and registration.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarkman View Post
    Just called Palm. Registration opens at 2:30 PDT time today. Just use the website for information and registration.
    Thanks for calling and posting that information. I've been waiting for the Palm Dev web site to update so I can sign up. Sounds like a cool event for WebOS developers. I'm especially anxious to talk with some Palm Engineers and ask lots and lots of questions!
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    palm.regsvc.com/palmdevday
    I got my flight and will definitively attend .. looking forward to meet many developers and palm people.
  20.    #20  
    Me too, I'm stoked. Only 16.5 more days to wait!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast