1.    #1  
    Just saw the update was available but im keeping the 800 patch and not updating..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    1.4.1.1 actually
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Same here for Sprint in CA. I am updating when I am home...
    yes sir I'm downloading now fla
    Same here... =) Downloading now
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    yup!
    +chicago
    just came to central New Jersey

Fred
    DLing in kansas city
    I'm still gonna hold off on it, This 1.4.1.1 BS is not even a worthy update for me to remove my 800 patch.
    i just removed my 800mhz patch.. not worried ill wait for them to update it so it will be an ipk not an sh so it will be better all around..
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I'm still gonna hold off on it, This 1.4.1.1 BS is not even a worthy update for me to remove my 800 patch.
    I agree!!
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    just removed the 800MHz patch. going to wait about an hour then downloading the update. Austin, Texas.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Don't forget to remove any theme's that are installed! Patches should be OK. Themes, not so much.
    FYI, WOSQI can still remove themes and get you back to default even though the themer is still not functional. I just did it that way- a lot faster than loading up Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Don't forget to remove any theme's that are installed! Patches should be OK. Themes, not so much.
    FYI, WOSQI can still remove themes and get you back to default even though the themer is still not functional. I just did it that way- a lot faster than loading up Preware.
    My patches did not keep this time around, had to EPR and now I am in the process of re-installing and fixing my broken data connection.
    Palm Pilot m100 --> Alltel Razr V3c --> Alltel HTC PPC6800(Mogul) --> Alltel HTC Touch Pro --> Alltel Rokr Z6M --> Alltel Palm Pre

Speed at 70Mph using MyTether using Alltel Hybrid Rev A
    http://i30.tinypic.com/2iu733d.jpg