Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you can log out and/or hide when you want, and only people you identify can see you anyway. Just like being on facebook.
    Works now I was using an older version 0.0.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyfui View Post
    i think latitudes a good idea, but it still creeps me out that anyone could know where i am at all times. but it'd great for finding your friends if you were going to meet up
    ummm.... Are you om Sprint? I just turned on family locator for myself, wife and 1 daughters phone.

this aint nothing... Sprint fam. Locator is really going to make you sweat. Accuracy is freightning...
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    mamouton make sure you login to google acct first.
    latitude launcher blocks my location services from activation at all, I had to remove inorder to get my contacts back, gps to work again and all other location services to come back online..

anyone else had this problem?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    go to the phone app, then settings. Click "update network" or something like that (at work and dont have my pre, so i cant rememebr the exact option name). after the update, it should work. I used the get the connection error on google maps randomly (with a full signal), and this does the trick every time
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    With this installed, when I'm in Contacts and tap on an address, Google Maps opens centered on my current address. It's supposed to open pointing at the address tapped. After I removed Google Latitude Launcher, tapping on an address in Contacts behaved correctly. Is there a way to have this work with GLL installed?
    Better looking icon for those that want it (I didn't care for the white background).

To use it, copy it to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.samid.googlelatitudelauncher/

perform a Luna restart.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12