1.    #1  
    is there a way to hyperlink in the app catalog description that will take you to a web-distributed lite version? the reason obviously is to not have to pay the $50 to get the lite version in the catalog, but still be able to point people to the lite version from the full version's catalog description.

thanks in advance!
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    I'm not 100% sure but as I recall, HTML does not work there. I think I tried using BR for some blank lines and it didn't work.
    mobigamedepot.com
    Yeah, I tried <br> without success as well. I'm pretty sure HTML isn't allowed.

As an alternative, you can use tinyurl.com or one of the other URL shortening services out there and put the link in the description. At the very least, the user won't have as much typing to do in order to load your lite version.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
  5.    #5  
    yeah, just having a text link was the unfortunate alternative. figured that's better than ponying up the $50 for the spot in the app catalog (especially since sales aren't as high as i had hoped). maybe it'll be better with international coverage?!
    Follow me on Twitter
    Cubix