1.    #1  
    Hi. I want to add one more photoservice to Photo app. Is it possible? Palm provides settings for photobucket and facebook only. That is not enough.
    that's all there is for now but I believe there is an app for that in app catlog that lets you upload to a whole bunch of different sites
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    special app is good, but is not so convenient as plugin to Photo app. Also special app needs GUI.
    Unfortunately, Palm has to develop the support classes that are in the OS for each one. Ijust wish they would allow the file upload through the browser so I could upload to my own website forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    that's all there is for now but I believe there is an app for that in app catlog that lets you upload to a whole bunch of different sites
    Yes, it's called Pixelpipe and it's a great app when it works but the support for it absolutely sucks. That's as nice as I can put it.
  6.    #6  
    I tried pixelpipe and found it hasn't support for my favorite image hosting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    I tried pixelpipe and found it hasn't support for my favorite image hosting.
    What hosting site do you use?
  8.    #8  
    images.yandex.ru
    It is not image hosting only. It's blogs also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    images.yandex.ru
    It is not image hosting only. It's blogs also.
    Well, if you go to the PixelPipe website, there is an option to add a blog by address. Not sure if that would work for you or not.

You could also email PixelPipe and see if they could add your favorite site, but I seriously doubt they would even respond to your email. As I said earlier, they have lousy support.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    in webOs 1.2 there was a messaging patch that allowed you to add your yahoo IM account to the Messaging app before webOS added support for Yahoo in 1.3

It's possible to add support for other sites but I don't know how to do it and it makes modifications to PalmDatabase.db3

Palm Pre Backup Utility...done!
    Locate Pre....done!
    you can email photos to many different services, but that is probably not what you want.