Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SirataXero
  1.    #1  
    Anyone else wishing spiffcode would port Warfare Inc over to WebOS? PETITION!! PETITION!!! lol seriously though. Great game for PalmOS and then ported for widescreen and better screen response for iPhone..I wish they'd throw WebOS a version. ANyone else?
    New Username: PrfndHatrdOfMan
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    since it's on the iPhone and the pdk is out, they should be able to port it to webos pretty easy
    I UTTERLY hate RTS with a PASSION,

but this was SUCH an amazing game. I LOVED it on my Treo.
    Rnp likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Only problem is...i doubt the original dev will port it.
    New Username: PrfndHatrdOfMan
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I still play it on my LifeDrive to this day. There are plenty of missions still being made. I just hate the fact that Spiffcode advertises it as if it was made specifically for the iPhone. on the website they don't show it for PalmOS any more other than a Palm review. if it can be ported to the iPhone from PalmOS than surely it can be ported from PalmOS to WebOS.
    Warfare Incorporated Awards
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Warefare Inc was so amazing on Palm OS, really addictive game! I wish we could have something similar on Palm WebOS !
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    I UTTERLY hate RTS with a PASSION,

but this was SUCH an amazing game. I LOVED it on my Treo.
    I agree entirely. I'm not a fan of RTS at all, but Warfare Inc was one I really loved.
    I absolutely loved Warfare Inc, but it sure looks dated and needing of an update.

Not in my ability programming wise, but someone else out there has the ability to do similar like WF, Inc or maybe Red Alert 3 that also had roots in the old computer like Amiga...wow those were the days. BTW, has anyone played the newer version, did they make new levels for the iPhone or would I be playing the same levels I've played a million times?

I think the right developer or motivated start-up will bring things together and make something new and similar to Warfare, Inc.

For that matter, weren't there supposed to be THQ or other Star Wars iphone apps like Star Wars Trench Warfare and some Ice Planet Walker Tower Defense game on the way.

That would be fresh and something new, Sorli...
    +5
    I play it sometimes on my Pre, via Motion Apps Classic. Works great. The cool thing is that when you minimize the card, the little guys and tanks still move around.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Love this game. I too wish we had it on webOS. Are there any games currently available on webOS that are similar?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Where is the button "I Agree"?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    My dream - someone gets the orphaned Classic Palm Simulator, modifies it and the Palm ROM.BIN to be a larger resolution, adds in bluetooth integration, maybe accelerometer support... What a dream.

The funny thing about Warfare Inc and iPhone is that I think iOS is the THIRD platform - the first two were PalmOS and Windows Mobile/Ce? I'll take a peak at the CD case
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.