Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I just submitted version 1.1.0, which includes the option for metric units. I don't know how long it will be before it shows up in the catalog.

I may integrate some mapping into it before long. I would like to see a map that shows all the places I've been...
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Just an update, version 1.1.0 is in the catalog now, with metric units support.

I am now integrating a map into the app which shows the locations you have visited. I like it.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

A new subforum has been started for me here. Woohoo!

Anyway, please go to the DevelopersNice subforum to discuss this app from now on, and thanks for downloading my app!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345