1.    #1  
    I am requesting an app which would allow us to display different things on a card, widgets if you may. Take a look at Freeware for Windows Mobile | ThrottleApps and look into its widgets use.

Also to have the ability to have more than one type of widget card open.

Widgets could be made using XML and running services to retrieve data. I think if there were an app like this, it would make the pre Killer!
    can you please give more explanation of what you want? The page you linked has multiple apps.
  3.    #3  
    Basically I am looking for a an app that works this way:

It opens up a card that works sort of like the launcher, where you can flip pages and create a background image for the card.

On each page, rather than having icons for apps or contacts (Which you should still be able to have), you can add widgets (Think Yahoo widgets) to the page where you can place them where ever you want. You can even scroll the page up/down like the launcher to add more widgets to that particular page.

In addition to that, it would probably be a good idea for an ability to create your own user widget that we can display on that screen.

Activecard almost achieves what I am looking for, but I would like something like what I described above.

Hope that makes sense.
    ok, now I see what you mean. The term "widget" had a different meaning in WebOS. :-)

That sounds like a pretty cool concept. Send me your phone number in a pm, and when is a good time to call to discuss.
    I think what you are looking for is already in the works. I'll grab the link for you:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...hs-public.html

It's not exactly what you are looking for but it's fairly similar.

Here is what I think you want: Active Card

http://www.precentral.net/review-activecard

6.    #6  
    OK. That would be great. I tried Activecard, but it didn't do what I was hoping for. I am curious as to what else is in the works.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiperla View Post
    OK. That would be great. I tried Activecard, but it didn't do what I was hoping for. I am curious as to what else is in the works.
    Yeah Active Card seems to fall short of what you are looking for, but is closer to what you want than Active Home Screen.