1.    #1  
    situation: i work in a dungeon. problem: i get no signal. is there a way to, via usb, use my LAN connection to get data on my pre?
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  2. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    I don't think it can be done via usb. But you could stick a small router on the end of your LAN and wifi-up your whole area. Then jump on the wifi with the phone to get internet.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    I don't think it can be done via usb. But you could stick a small router on the end of your LAN and wifi-up your whole area. Then jump on the wifi with the phone to get internet.
    a good suggestion, but i work in defense and if the IT group sniffed a rogue wifi signal i'm sure i'd be in some sort of touble using the defense "i wanted to have access to my gmail (which is blocked) and instant messenger (which is blocked) probably wouldn't help my case. i figured usb would be undetectable enough.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix