1.    #1  
    I've heard this is really straightforward to do, but have yet to figure out how to do it. Is there a code sample out there to do this? I'd also like to execute some functionality when an event occurs on the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    I've heard this is really straightforward to do, but have yet to figure out how to do it. Is there a code sample out there to do this? I'd also like to execute some functionality when an event occurs on the site.
    I think this is what you need...

Mojo.Widget.WebView - Palm Developer Center
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

3.    #3  
    thanks!! Exactly what I needed
  4.    #4  
    strange, i was able to put a webview widget in my app, and it takes me to the website, but when I click on a link in the site, nothing happens. Any ideas?
  5.    #5  
    even more strange is that the links work just fine in the emulator.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    strange, i was able to put a webview widget in my app, and it takes me to the website, but when I click on a link in the site, nothing happens. Any ideas?
    Not sure, I have not delved into the webview widget my self yet.
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

7.    #7  
    hm, hopefully someone else has some experience with it. All I see is the page that I loaded. When i click the links it looks like its gonna do something, but it doesn't. I never see a loading indicator and there's no back button or refresh button. I assume those are features you can configure when you add the widget, but I don't understand why it never goes to any links.