Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is a 1.4 issue started happening to me right after installing it at least once every couple of days.

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by neoncorey View Post
    definitely a 1.4 issue. Happens probably once every week or so since the upgrade. Two days after the upgrae I missed an appt. Because of this exact scenario...alarm didn't go off.
    My wife lost her job because of the 1.4 update!! and she does not have any patches installed. The alarm failed on two cosecutive days resulting in her no show no call and lost her job. 1.4 is the worse update to date and I am shocked and really upset that Palm has not addressed it yet with a fix patch. I cannot wait for the Supersonic!
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    My wife lost her job because of the 1.4 update!! and she does not have any patches installed. The alarm failed on two cosecutive days resulting in her no show no call and lost her job. 1.4 is the worse update to date and I am shocked and really upset that Palm has not addressed it yet with a fix patch. I cannot wait for the Supersonic!
    what's that about the definition of "doing things the same and expecting different results"? If i'd have experienced the problem once I'd have used a backup the next night... All told I'm sorry for your situation, but understand that common sense would not have trusted a failed method twice?
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    OP: Do you have JsTop Auto Garbage Collecting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    My my the patch is only out a couple of hours and you say its fried your phone already and you don't even know if it was the patch that did it. jeez man get a hold of your self. Ha ha ha !!
    He never said that. He said he had to pull the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Please mod someone kill this thread please please !!!
    Sigh.

OP installed a risky patch, then had an issue with his phone not long after. It was a fair question, and this kind of mindless cheerleading against any sort of negative comments against the overclocking patches is unnecessary and makes the developers and testers look bad.

All that anybody needed to do was post a link to the actual threads for the OP to post in instead of make exaggerated claims of his intentions.

I love your enthusiasm about these patches Shadavis, but maybe there's a more civil way of going about this.

FWIW, I'm using the 720MHz patch.
    Last edited by octoberorange; 03/26/2010 at 04:13 PM.
    August 2009 - January 2011. Thank god I'm no longer a Pre user!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12