1.    #1  
    Is there an app or easy way to check the current cpu speed? I just installed the 800mhz patch and want to verify.
    Did you... oh, I don't know... read the instructions for the patch?

11) Check the speed (ie-for the 800 MHz patch cpuinfo command you should observe the following (OS at 800 MHz):

root@palm-webos-device: cat /proc/cpuinfo
    Processor : ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l)
    BogoMIPS : 796.91
    Features : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.1
    root@palm-webos-device
    Basically, run the cat /proc/cpuinfo command and the "BogoMIPS" is roughly equivalent to CPU speed.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Did you... oh, I don't know... read the instructions for the patch?

Basically, run the cat /proc/cpuinfo command and the "BogoMIPS" is roughly equivalent to CPU speed.
    Yea, I actually just watched the video and installed that way, came back and read later - it works but it would still be cool to be able to check it from the phone without having to plug in to the PC.
    Terminus anyone?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

type cat /proc/cpuinfo on terminus and find the bogoMIPS
    in addition, SysToolsMgr includes an API for cpuinfo, so if any developers are reading this, feel free to create such an app
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook