Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
  1.    #141  
    or you have the feed that has jstop in it turned off in top menu
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Hey Guys,
    What program do I need to install this 800mhz patch? Where do I get it.

Thanks,
    I'm waiting patiently, but my wife wants to know why Im refreshing this page so often, its hard to explain to a non techie....Shadavis08 please dont quote and respond to this "it will be released when ready"....Im trying to be funny and I have thanked Jeff and Marco...

I still think they could pick a charity and we could donate to in their behalf

Adam
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimobile View Post
    I had some problems with jstop after the 1.4 release. When I would run auto-garbage collect, my phone would have the "freeze and restart error" a lot more often.

I've updated jstop a few time, but the problem still persists for me.
    You might want to delete the app entirely, do a restart, then hit Preware and add it back. Just a suggestion. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking1 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Thanks,
    come on guys...do you read the above posts at all before asking the questions?

its not out yet, but when it is, there will be either an ipk or .sh with very easy install instructions to use thru quick install.
  6.    #146  
    Hey Guys,

Thanks,
    webos quick install is what you need . Do a serch for it.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by adambomb13 View Post
    I'm waiting patiently, but my wife wants to know why Im refreshing this page so often, its hard to explain to a non techie....Shadavis08 please dont quote and respond to this "it will be released when ready"....Im trying to be funny and I have thanked Jeff and Marco...

I still think they could pick a charity and we could donate to in their behalf

Adam
    ok Adam I won't say nothin !! Ha ha ....oh its shane
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    webos quick install is what you need . Do a serch for it.
    Thanks, found it. Does the phone need the SPL unlocked before any updates? This update is really not a flash of more of a root file change of some sort?
    Shad:

It was a patch that I applied to putty/terminal . sh uninstall didn't work..

@kqnjml

sh /var/home/root/600LunaPatch.sh uninstall

if that's the one you installed ?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    or you have the feed that has jstop in it turned off in top menu
    Looks like Preware is corrupt then, still not showing, not in the sub area, and all the feeds are clicked as on....guess it's time to delete and reinstall preware tonight when i get home, damn.
    I'm going to go ahead and uninstall the 600mhz patch but I swear if this doesn't come out in the next 30mins I'm going to need to reinstall the 600mhz again to be able to hold me over hahaha please hurry up

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
  12.    #152  
    Thanks, found it. Does the phone need the SPL unlocked before any updates? This update is really not a flash of more of a root file change of some sort?
    its a whole new kernel script to replace the one in your phone. So yes uninstall before any update . Then reinstall. If its deemed safe to install

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB718 View Post
    Looks like Preware is corrupt then, still not showing, not in the sub area, and all the feeds are clicked as on....guess it's time to delete and reinstall preware tonight when i get home, damn.
    sorry man lol

Quote Originally Posted by kqnjml View Post
    Shad:

It was a patch that I applied to putty/terminal . sh uninstall didn't work..

sh /var/home/root/600MHz_OSIndependentPatch uninstall

maybe this will work then?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    So we indeed do have to uninstall 600mhz patch? Or are you just being extra cautious?
    I have the WebOS quick install tool and when I try tweaks it notifies that I have a couple patches missing. I click yes to download patches and nothing happens. I can't use the tweaks function?
  15.    #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    So we indeed do have to uninstall 600mhz patch? Or are you just being extra cautious?
    yes uninstall old kernal scipt first. Please its safer that way.

I have the WebOS quick install tool and when I try tweaks it notifies that I have a couple patches missing. I click yes to download patches and nothing happens. I can't use the tweaks function?
    open phone in usb mode and look for a file called web is internals patch list. Something like that lol. Then open with word pad and delete the patches that are messing up in webos quick installer . Let me know if you get it working
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    <in reference to lizardking1>

I had this problem originally too. To fix it, you have to manually install the required programs. In WebOS Quick Install, click on the Blue arrow and install the two required programs manually, all under Web OS Internalz feed. I was able to open tweaks after that.
    yes uninstall old kernal scipt first. Please its safer that way.

open phone in usb mode and look for a file called web is internals patch list. Something like that lol. Then open with word pad and delete the patches that are messing up in webos quick installer . Let me know if you get it working
    I don't see any files called web. It's asking for the GNU patch and Lsdiff patch before I can use tweaks function. I hit the download patches and nothing happens.
    I don't see any files called web. It's asking for the GNU patch and Lsdiff patch before I can use tweaks function. I hit the download patches and nothing happens.
    Sorry for the off topic comment everybody. But +1 for the name

The Lizard King lives!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsalonius View Post
    <in reference to lizardking1>

I had this problem originally too. To fix it, you have to manually install the required programs. In WebOS Quick Install, click on the Blue arrow and install the two required programs manually, all under Web OS Internalz feed. I was able to open tweaks after that.
    GNU patch or the lsdiff patch is not listed....confused.
    root@palm-webos-device: sh /var/home/root/600MHz_OSIndependentPatch uninstall
    sh: can't open /var/home/root/600MHz_OSIndependentPatch

HElp plz

Update: Fixed. Had to send the 600mhz patch to /var/home/root again. I wish that had been listed in the uninstall procedures.
    Last edited by kill_Dano; 03/24/2010 at 12:49 PM.
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast