Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tidusmccoy1515 View Post
    they already said it wont be until the morning...so come back at noon and it'll be ready by then. It wont be in the next few hours though, i got told this in a nice way :P
    What's wrong with you? You actually read the previous posts before replying???

I don't get it! why would you read when you could type up the same question again for the 10th time on the same page.. IT just doesn't make any sense...

(he's weird...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Intlstyle View Post
    Im still on my first over a Year now....But looking forward to 800
    I've had mine for 4 years with no problems. My dad is using my great grandpas, which is 130 years old, and still not a single problem.. My uncle is using my great-great-great-great grandpas which is 2500 years old...

(do i need to go on, or do people get what i'm doing?)
    Hmmm 720 or 800 is the question .... i think when released I'm going to try the 720mhz for a few weeks then if feeling froggy jump to the 800 and see how it goes .. the OC the wife's Phone currently we're both @ 600mhz .

you guys Rock
  4.    #104  
    I go with the 720 patch . Its almost as fast as the 800 but you really only get a 1/2 sec. to 1 sec. decrease in opening apps . Lets say stock kernel open google maps in 25 sec. 720 will open in 10 or less. And 800 will open in 9 or less . There is a difference but the change from 720 to 800 is minimal compared with going from stock to 720 which is monumental to say the least
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yep I agree with Shadavis I'm going to see how 800 runs but will most likely drop to 720. It's Wedsenday!!! woohoo
    uber excited about this
    how long hold the normal akku with 800 megahertz?
  8.    #108  
    what??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    *scratches head on thor1995's post*

Wow I understand that English is not a first language for everyone but wow
    is waiting patiently for this patch to be released...
    :-) Looks like german english

I think he wants to know something about battery issues while running at 800 mhz

Cat
  12.    #112  
    there is a hit on the battery but to me (who has a charger everywhere I go) its well worth it to just always be prepared with a charger or back up battery . And the hit is usually only on hard usage or long times in use. Which is when I plug into charger . Otherwise its minimal at best.
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 03/24/2010 at 08:10 AM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Thanks a lot

Cat
    sorry for the bad english^^
    thanks for help Catweazlemac
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by thor1995 View Post
    sorry for the bad english^^
    thanks for help Catweazlemac
    its ok no problem . Did I answer your question?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I really wanted to know roughly how long does the battery with the standard battery
    thanks
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    The pre community Rocks! Thanks to all the devs and testers out there!
    HTC 6700 > HTC6800 > Treo Pro > HTC Diamond > Palm Pre
    Is this for OS 1.4 or what?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    This patch is most likely going to be the deal breaker on whether or not I keep the Pre. The constant lag on this phone is more than annoying. Loading pics, videos, apps from the phones internal storage seems like it is at a crawl.

I love the theory behind the phone, the OS is great, however the hardware is lacking. The 1.4 update didn't do much for me but I`m hesitant to get rid of it just yet. Hoping for the deal breaker here....
    were can i download the 800 mhz patch?