Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425 LastLast
    Since we have newbies in the group, you must install either 720 or 800 MHz script one at a time (sorry to have to mention this)
    maybe you shouldnt be messing with these.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    and maybe you should just offer some helpful advise and not just smart arsed comments if you know the answer. Surely the purpose of these forums are to help those less knowledgable.
  3.    #463  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Roth can believe all he wants but he will probably miss a few games this year and he'll be lucky if the Steelers don't just cut him. He's a major slime bucket as a person and certainly doesn't fit the normal Steelers criteria as far as being someone you want to represent your franchise. I am not a Steeler's fan and I never will be but this guy is beyond bad...
    first of all this is not the right thread for that and second who are you to judge him. You don't even know if he's done anything wrong . Yeah its probable he did but that's not for you to attack someone in the forums who may happen to like him as a football player. I say why don't you look in the mirror and tell us what you see becuse like it or not you have done things wrong in the past too. Maybe it was a lie or stealing or even worse . And the smallest lie is just as bad as any other sin so don't be so quick to judge other . Its not nice in any respect.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #464  
    Only have one patch installed at any given time or you will frakk your phone !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonR66 View Post
    and maybe you should just offer some helpful advise and not just smart arsed comments if you know the answer. Surely the purpose of these forums are to help those less knowledgable.
    and maybe you should fully read and comprehend something before you start doing something to your phone that may very well destroy it.

the information you seek is already in the forum, so the forum is serving its purpose.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Thanks Shadavis08, Thats what I thought but just wanted to make sure.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Chud311 and sometimes its just more productive to answer questions and help. If I do something to my phone that destroys it that my look out, which is why I asked the question in the first place.
  8.    #468  
    Thanks Shadavis08, Thats what I thought but just wanted to make sure.
    chud is correct in the fact that you should read over all the directions one more time just to refresh your knowledge because if you do mess up its gonna be on your head either way right. So I would want to make sure I was doing thing right, right from the start myself . Just saying . Just trying to say in a nice way . Pleas read over it a couple times . Thanks!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Have installed the 720 patch and opened 15 apps with no issuse, however there doesnt seem to be that much difference from a standard phone, could just be me so was just wondering do I have to uninstall the 720 patch before installing the 800 one.

Thanks guys and great work
    Yes, and be sure to uninstall either of the scripts before the next OTA update
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Thanks to both Shadavis08 and Jason Robitaille for the advise, I have read the instructions and was sure this was the case but as there are more knowledgable people on the forum I just wanted to make sure. You know what they say "better safe than sorry". Once again thanks for the help.
  11.    #471  
    your welcome if you need any more help just message me ok?!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    where do I get the 800 patch to download?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    So glad they came out, Loving my pre more!
    2006 Evolution IX RS
    I'm smashing on the freeway with hitting the lights and the occasional siren to clear traffic just so I can get home to install this patch (should have been home earlier but there was a shooting so now I have to deal with traffic). You guys know how to make my day seem brighter thanks to all the people that worked oon this and Shane thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions the first time I tried to get the 600 Running gets it's time to nut or shut and install the 800 Like I said I wanted to.
    Yes you have to uninstall the 720 first. It's in the instructions clearly.
    I installed the patch this morning around 4:00 and it's noticeable from 600mhz but not mingblowing.

Great works guys!
  16.    #476  
    Quote Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
    Yes you have to uninstall the 720 first. It's in the instructions clearly.
    I installed the patch this morning around 4:00 and it's noticeable from 600mhz but not mingblowing.

Great works guys!
    go back to stock speed then tell me how fast these patches are . Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I attempted to install the 700mhz, the output wasn't identical but the phone still rebooted. When I booted the phone its telling me im at 600mhz o_0? I have NOT installed any other patches or overclocks ever.. So why would I be at 600mhz? Im now proceeding to uninstall the 720. Once i've installed it im back down to 500mhz. Once I figure out whats going on ill try and reinstall.

Call me crazy, but I thought the 720 != 600?
    Just installed the 800 patch.

Wow.

Just... wow.

It's the phone I've been waiting for. The phone I knew was there, but needed to come out.

Thanks to everyone working on this patch. It was well worth the wait.

And major thanks to Shadavis for the heads up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    go back to stock speed then tell me how fast these patches are . Lol
    No thanks
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    where do I get the 800 patch to download?
    Go to this thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...install-b.html